The Spider-Man 3 Video Clip Thread

TNC9852002 said:
Any new vids? ;)

-TNC
nah, they have been done filming since june, i dont think there will be any new videos, except for the new trailer.

Does anybody still have the video about Jameson buying a camera from some kid?I never got to see that:csad:

Ebil Gig said:
Does anybody still have the video about Jameson buying a camera from some kid?I never got to see that:csad:
i never got to see it either:csad:.

faceplant said:
there is still additional footage to be done, whoever made the rumor up about spidey3 lacking action is stupid, it was a very stupid thing to do, sam said there were no reshoots, blue screen scenes need to be done, spidey3 is ganna be the best.

If anyone can get a good version of the comic con (2006) trailer, that would be sween, as i'd love to see Venom.

wow still more blue screen stuff, thats cool.

^Funny, every one knows exactly when spidey 3 is due, except Kirsten Dunst, jeez... But I like her saying that it's a lot more dramatic AND dark! Go Raimi!

Has any one given any thought to just what boutique it is that Peter is walking into in that clip taken on June 16'th, video number 3!?? It's one called 'Handsome Man'... Guess black spidey is out to buy him self a new look (other than the new black spidey outfit):)

Naite22 said:
^Funny, every one knows exactly when spidey 3 is due, except Kirsten Dunst, jeez... But I like her saying that it's a lot more dramatic AND dark! Go Raimi!
agreed all the way:yay:.

haha howd she not know? lol well I guess shes busy and not on the internet.

UPDATE
Fisher Technical Services, Inc worked on SM3's machinery.
http://www.fishertechnical.com/spiderman3.htm

They have a video up on their site which contains snippets of their work including what appears to be 'snowboard' goblin previz, test footage of (Franco?) rig testing. and some alley way footage that was shot in L.A!!!

http://www.fishertechnical.com/video.htm

I could be wrong but i'm almost certain its Spidey 3.:ninja: Anyone know how to save the video from the site?:yay:

Thanks the GG2 stuff starts about after the test flying of the angel.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"