Missing scene has been driving me nuts for 4 years

X-Chick said:
Damnit, it was there I know it was. If I had read the novelization or read anything about the movie pertaining to that online, I could buy that I just imagined it was in the movie, but I didn't. It was even the same bloody actor who played Connors in 2. Peter was running down the street with his bookbag, he looked down at his watch, ducked into an alley, opened the bookbag that his Spidey suit was in, webslung his way to work with some lovely flips and a few "woo-hoo's", got there late, Dr. Connors said he was sorry but he was late too often and he had to fire him.

It's a lot like the fired sequence in 2 except everyone has seen that scene.

I do remember a trailer that had Spidey swinging about and that you could see the 2 towers in his eye when he stopped.

Meh, I give up on it. I probably hallucinated it or dreamed it or some ****. I don't know, but I've heard of the mind doing stranger things than generating a scene from a movie, even in detail.

Anyway, is there anywhere else I can see the WTC trailer? For some reason the link previously posted won't work for me.

LexCorp said:
I do remember a trailer that had Spidey swinging about and that you could see the 2 towers in his eye when he stopped.
I saw the reflection in his eyes before he took off, but never when he stopped. And since there was only one trailer in existence before 9/11, I doubt there was ever a different trailer image.

Ok,

I went to the WORLD PREMIRE in LA. 3 days before it came out in theaters. I sat 2 rows in front of James Franco. I shook hands with Kirsten Dunst and Tobey MacGuire and Rosemary Harris and JK Simmons.

I then saw it another 8 TIMES in the theaters in a span of 2 weeks.

That scene was never there, it doesn't exist. The End. :cmad:

:o

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"