Modern Seinfeld

My favorites are Kramer and Anderson Cooper fighting over the gay gym's treadmill, and Jerry's girlfriend tweeting everything.

A picture of a confused Kramer becomes a meme... that one is hilarious because you just know he would start to consider himself a celebrity.

George gets aroused during a TSA patdown. Bania steals a joke from Jerry's Twitter. Kramer falls in love with "the rare female cabbie."

:lmao:

George tries yoga to impress his new gf (Kathryn Hahn), but loudly farts in his first class.

I'd hate if the show resorted to that kind of "Two and half men" humor

Kramer tries comedy at an open mic and kills.

Uh no.

George, Jerry, and Kramer compete to see who can go the longest at a meal without checking their phone.

Now there's the smart humor I know.

They shold totally do a reunion special for this

I'd hate if the show resorted to that kind of "Two and half men" humor

Uh no.

Well, if you're just going to pick out the few not so great ones... plus, this was probably a fan's doing. If it was Larry and Jerry back in the game, we'd definitely avoid any Chuck Lorre-ness. If only...

:lmao: I love it.

After a video of Festivus goes viral, a greeting card company attempts to co-opt the holiday. George's father goes to war with Hallmark

[YT]LbfMmCf5-ds[/YT]

They shold totally do a reunion special for this

Well they did a that in Curb Your Enthusiasm for a fraction of what the cost it would be for a reunion special. The "reunion" and behind the scenes build up all season was hilarious.

Elaine was on her Blackberry
[YT]8-0ZpH4Lhy8[/YT]

Kramer pitches Amazon a Kindle with no screen that reads books out loud. JERRY: "You mean audio books? That's audio books! We have those."
In light of the Manti Te'o story, Jerry, George, and Elaine begin to doubt Bob Sacamano exists. KRAMER:"Oh he's real. He's real alright!"
God, this stuff is gold...

Bania wants Jerry to co-star in a webseries with him on Funny or Die. BANIA:"How bout it, Jerry?" J:"Given those options... I'd pick die."
Elaine refuses to change her profile photo to support gay rights, because she finally likes her pic. Her bf dumps her for being a "bigot."
Kramer refuses to watch Game Of Thrones, because his friend Mickey wasn't cast as Tyrion. Jerry is on Leno the same night as Peter Dinklage.
:funny:

I'm quite fond of this one:

George dumps his gf because her coffee order is too long. "She wrote it for me once. It was a paragraph! You get one sentence, that's it!"

George uses Craigslist to apartment hunt, ends up on a date w/ a man. J:"Did it say man for man?" G:"I thought he wanted a roommate, Jerry!"

:funny:

These are hilarious. I demand a reunion dammit or a new show that can capture the essence and humor of Seinfeld. :argh:

I just saw a tweet regarding Kramer discovering twerking, and then I pictured it in my head... good God. :o

I made a twitter account not too long ago just to keep track of some ticket sale announcements and stuff like that. Not long after I discovered this and now I check Twitter everyday for Modern Seinfeld. So many gems. Reading them makes me feel like the show is still on.

Kramer claims to find a secret, Da Vinci Code style communication in iTunes' user agreement. Elaine suspects her bf might like Justin Bieber

Last edited:
George uses "accidental" typos to bring up sex with a woman. "'Hoe are you' instead of how. 'Bang out' instead of hang. That type of thing."

George tries to hide that despite seeing every episode he has no idea what's happening on Game of Thrones. Elaine buys defective yoga pants.

Kramer refuses to watch Game Of Thrones, because his friend Mickey wasn't cast as Tyrion. Jerry is on Leno the same night as Peter Dinklage.

I wonder if they could get away with Kramer saying "Game of Thrones" was biased

What I love most about the "Modern Seinfeld" tweets is I like to think all these ridiculous things are still happening to them in their lives. Not like everything ended for them after the show ended. Like Jerry said in the finale, it'll only be a year then they'll be back.

Piper, go away. :o

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SunStorm333
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"