'Seinfeld' Reunion Will Happen 'Very, Very Soon'

Whiskey Tango

Avenger
Reaction score
Jerry Seinfeld’s “secret project” — the one he alluded to during a Reddit AMA earlier this month — is in fact a reunion of “Seinfeld,” the comedian said today.

Appearing on the “Boomer & Carton” radio show on WFAN on Thursday morning, Seinfeld answered a barrage of questions centered around a photo taken on Jan. 13 of Seinfeld with Jason Alexander, walking into the diner that served as a backdrop for many a “Seinfeld” episode.

Seinfeld said the project was not a commercial or an episode of his hit Web series “Comedians in Cars Getting Coffee,” and while he would not give away much in the way of details, he did say that Alexander was playing his George Costanza character and that other “Seinfeld” characters were involved.

He described the project as “short-ish form,” a “one-and-done” thing involving Larry David in some way that will be made available “very, very soon.”

This is not, however, the first time the “Seinfeld” gang has reunited since the show completed its run. Seinfeld, Alexander, Julia Louis-Dreyfus and Michael Richards last appeared together on David’s “Curb Your Enthusiasm” for an episode back in 2009.

CLICK HERE to listen to Jerry answer a series of questions about the project.

QkjAxDp.jpg

http://variety.com/2014/tv/news/jerry-seinfeld-reunion-1201077934/

2014 feels like its the year of TV reunions. In one way or another

YES!!!!

You have no idea how badly i've been wanting a Reunion special. (Actually, I want the series to come back...but a reunion is great too)

Haha it's been weeks and I still can't get over the other people in that photo.

LINK

5:04 PM: Jerry Seinfeld’s super-secret Super Bowl project revealed: It’s a plug for Crackle’s Comedians in Cars Getting Coffee series. For the first time in 16 years, members of the cast of “Seinfeld” reunite in character at their old stomping grounds in New York City for an original special edition of Comedians in Cars Getting Coffee. The shorter version was what you saw at the Super Bowl XLVIII halftime show. Jerry and George Costanza at Tom’s discuss The Point of the Mumble. Turns out the Wassersteins invited Jerry to watch the Super Bowl at their house but didn’t want George to come because he “over-cheered” last year and availed himself of the toilet in their master bedroom.
1. Curb Your Enthusiasm. It's a thing.
2. They never actually filmed in NY before.
3. The video was eh.

so that was kinda funny....but not that funny

"Kinda funny" in the sense that it had two funny people in it.

"Not that funny" in virtually every other sense.

Curb already nailed the reunion, Jerry, you didn't need to do this.

"Kinda funny" in the sense that it had two funny people in it.

"Not that funny" in virtually every other sense.

Curb already nailed the reunion, Jerry, you didn't need to do this.

pretty much, yeah...two funny guys, not very funny spot. Kinda disappointed in that

Man George looked so old
Seinfeld looked older.

It was nice seeing them again in the sense that I had not seen them as those characters since Seinfeld ended but otherwise it didn't make me laugh or anything.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"