• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

Monster Party

Punisher Rising

Mechanical Psychopath
Reaction score
Wikipedia page with information and links

Never played this game before, but it looks weird, trippy and oddly fun. One of the few NES games with blood in it and some macabre imagery for the system back in the day. Don't know how rare the game is or how much it normally goes for, but I'm determined to find a copy for myself one of these days. Anyone else ever played it? I'd download a ROM for it, but with the limited amount of space on my computer I don't think I could run it.

Here's a playthrough of the game spread out into seven segments. Possible spoilers, I suppose.

Segment 1

Segment 2

Segment 3

Segment 4

Segment 5

Segment 6

Segment 7

Oh yeah, I loved Monster Party. It used to be one of my favorite games when I was little. :)

And yes, it is quite bizarre. It's the only game I can think of where you have to fight a giant fried shrimp. :D

I've watched all of the gameplay videos I posted in the starting post. A lot of the levels and enemies make you go o_O upon first viewing. One of the bosses is a giant cat who hurls kittens at you.

I thought I knew what this was at first. I think was thinking of Monster In Your Pocket, though

This game doesn't go for very high from what I looked up. I'll buy it when I find it. Need to get my NES fixed or a brand new one though, since mine has stopped working :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
picamon
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"