Age of Extinction More Sam and Bumblebee moments for the sequel.

Ladiesman217

Civilian
Reaction score
I was thinking how can we have more touching moments between the boy and his car? I had an idea that maybe in the end of the 2nd movie Bumblebee gets heavily damaged and is in the brink of death. To save him, Ratchet had to perform a spark transplant and Bumblebee is reborn as Goldbug. Goldbug is an essentially a different charcter/person from BB and I can see some moments how he tries to fill the shoes of Bumblebee and trying to be Sam's friend. Maybe GB fails in trying to fill the shoes of BB which causes alot of drama but in the end he pulls through and learns that he doesn't have to copy BB to be Sam's friend and a competent soldier. Maybe a touching moment where we find out that BB still exists as part of GB.

Just made this up. I'm a sucker for this kind of stuff.

Nice username LOL!!! I can only imagine how many others have it now :p

Bumblebee is indeed awesome...I did love the moments he had with Sam. They were so great! Although we have no idea what's in store for the next film with the character's and their relationships. I don't think that they will replace BB as GB. It is a nice idea, hell I could even be wrong, but I think that GB might be his own bot.

BB is absolutely adorable though..

I was curious how Sam would handle the loss of Bumblebee and how Goldbug tries to be like BB for Sam and the others..

I thought for sure Bumblebee would bite the bazooka in this first installment, and he'd play a sad song to Sam on his radio as his spark was extinguished(as they say in TF-speak). Then of course he'd come back in the sequel as Goldbug.

Whatever happens, I just hope they give B' a break from the whole martyr image they worked up for him. That served its purpose in this first movie, but I think he's played out that role long enough already. It's good to know he'll be able to speak in the sequel, hopefully that will make him a little less sad and pitiful.

I'm actually sad they gave him his voice... the radio thing was so much fun and his voice is corny...

That said... I don't want a goldbug, really... I think testing their friendship over a disagreement would be much cooler than testing it by BB getting hurt AGAIN... y'know?

his voice is corny...

Yeah, that I wasn't too incredibly impressed with. Hopefully he's still in the process of regaining his full vocal capacity and that's just what he sounds like with robo-laryngitis.

Yeah, I can see it now... they'll call it:

BROKEBACK BUMBLEBEE. JK.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"