Age of Extinction The Allspark, Fallen Decepticons and the Sequel. My take.

Superman1314

Just Another Superman Fan
Reaction score
Here is what I'm thinking. Don't verbally beat me up lol it's just an idea I have.

Megatron, Blackout and I believe the rest of the fallen Decepticons (everyone save for Barricade, Skorpnok and Starscream) were on that Aircraft Carrier being dumped into a spot in the ocean which is the deepest place on Earth. In my opinion, I don't see the Allspark, which was absorbed into Megatron's chest thus 'killing' him, being destroyed like that. I think the Allspark will re-animate Megatron and those that were presumable dumped down with him. Either reformed Megatron and friends, or a more powerful, infused with the power of the Allspark Galvatron. Kind of like how in Transformers 80's movie, Megatron and his comrades were turned into Galvatron and co. by Unicron.

Also, from what I read in the prequel and doing a little research, Starscream and BumbleBee both ended up on mars at one point. It would be safe to asume that that is a stopping/resting point for autobots/decepticons on their way to Earth. I would not be surprised if Starscream heads back there, to where there are potential more Decepticons to bring to Earth. They had to have had a backup plan incase that initial plan failed. A plan B of sorts. So I see Starscream heading back to Mars to either wait for, or gather reinforcements to try something different. I'd presume that Starscream would want to proclaim himself the new leader of the decepticons and go back and try to take out the Autobots. Obviously, in pure oldfashioned fun, Megatron/Galvatron would reapear later and slap Starscream about, while Starscream spouts apologies and asks for forgiveness.

As far as the Autobots go. Obviously more Autobots could come take refuge on Earth after hearing OP's final transmission at the end of the movie. Then, after we get a new slew of Autobots to fill the screen, round two of Autobots and Decepticons could commense.

That could actually work. I can already picture it.

Megatron, Bonecrusher, Brawl and Blackout all lie on the seafloor. It's dark and quite. Suddenly there's a glimmer, we see it's coming from Megatron's chest. It gets brighter, starts to pulsate and something similar to electric currents are shooting out of his chest, channeling through his entire body, eventually jumping over to his fellow Decepticons that lie next to him.

Then we see Megatron's hand move, his eyes starting to glow bright red again. And uttering the words "I... still... FUNCTION!"

Bring on the Sequel! :D

Now Bay just needs to hire me on as a consultant or something :p

um, i would take skorponok out of that. Though had a portion of the tail, the very clear fact that one, he jumped up and dived back under ground, and two, the army dude testing the portion of tail picked up stated the it had regenerative, or some type of self healing, shows that he's just healing himself. Skorponok is not dead.

um, i would take skorponok out of that. Though had a portion of the tail, the very clear fact that one, he jumped up and dived back under ground, and two, the army dude testing the portion of tail picked up stated the it had regenerative, or some type of self healing, shows that he's just healing himself. Skorponok is not dead.

:dry: I didnt say he was dead. I said that he was one of the few that survived, along with Starscream and Barricade.

Here is mine, it's pretty wild. :D

2 years later, yet again it starts from seafloor, the deepest seafloor on earth. All the dumped decepticons were lying here and there, not together, not far away... In fact, they are already some sort of "advanced new home" for some wierd deep sea creatures...
All the sudden, the floor started to shake, a volcano is exploding at sea bottom. A giant crack on the floor makes its way right through where Megatron stays, thus Megatron falls even deeper into the center of the earth... but this time, he came back! Accidentally activated by a certain rare, maybe alien, elements from the center of the earth, Megatron regained his consciousness and found this mysterious crystal that can act as an allspark replacement. Guided by this crystal, Megatron realize that there are still a left piece of the original allspark in Prime's hand, and with this crystal from earth center, he can form it with the left allspark piece and create a more powerful allspark!
There you go, RISE OF MEGATRON AND HIS FELLOWS !

So when silly Starscream came back as a leader, in front of him is gonna be a stronger Megatron.

This is how I think it should be as well. Only addition is, the all-spark also creates their hidden underwater base, like in G1. Also, I think Megatron finally takes an earth mode, an underwater, nuclear submarine!

I posted this in the sequals portion, but I think we see some underwater battles!

Well, its fairly obvouis to me, after watching the film and seeing Starscream leave earth he's most likely headed to get re-enforcements like Thundercracker, Skywarp and the rest, and can also see Megratron still being alive due to the all spark, and we didn't see Barriade on that ship so he's still around.
Just my observations and two cents.

Damn, you guys need to work something out and call dreamworks cause i like what im seeing. Bring it on TF2 2009

The great thing about all this is if the sequels are red hot for production the DVD will no doubt take this into account and perhaps add some easter eggs or perhaps shed some light on some of the speculations. Now we have to wait for the DVD :(

The great thing about all this is if the sequels are red hot for production the DVD will no doubt take this into account and perhaps add some easter eggs or perhaps shed some light on some of the speculations. Now we have to wait for the DVD :(

Yeah. I'm expecting a DVD release around Thanksgiving.

As for the sequel. I would be a happy camper of we got a Transformers Sequel along with a Superman Sequel in 2009.

Perhaps with the Allspark gone, the Decepticons will try using Earth's resources for energy. The TFs still need to feed themselves somehow. Or maybe Sector 7 had been mining the cube for its energy and now they have it stored in their own cubes. *cough* The Decepticons need a reason to come back to Earth and I don't think it can be Megatron again or we'll have a repeat of the first movie. Unbeknownst to Starscream, who thinks he's finally the leader, Megatron awakens or maybe they'll save him for the 3rd to have the real showdown with Prime.

I like the fact that the Decepticons have an underwater base in the sequel. Makes sense.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"