The Dark Knight More to come! Gotham girl guides and see you in december!

arman200

Civilian
Reaction score
Old news, read the wiki.
Quite old now I do believe. I never mentioned it on here, but I'd been keeping an eye on gothamgirlguides.com when the Gotham Times went online and I read the article.

Yeah, I'm not saying this topic is a waste of time (unlike some) but I'm sure it's around here somewhere.

We'll let you know when it's live, keep checking the wiki mate :)

Well crap, I certainly hope those guys at 42 Entertainment are gonna take a break for Christmas, cause I'll be gone for a week with no internet at all and I dunno if I've officially handed off obsessive Wiki duties yet.

It's already around the middle of December, and See You In December isn't even up yet.

Way to go.

Maybe they just regged SeeYouInDecember cause they knew we were gonna go looking for it, and they didn't want anyone else to steal it and set up a fake site.

Or, they might just be waiting til the 31st. Hey, that's still December, right? Heh.

Well, we'll see.

Maybe Friday all will be answered.

Maybe they just regged SeeYouInDecember cause they knew we were gonna go looking for it, and they didn't want anyone else to steal it and set up a fake site.

No, it's been up since the first picture of Joker was revealed.

Months ago.

I don't know what you're talking about... there is absolutely nothing on seeyouindecember.com.

The See You In December message was given to us by way of I Believe In Harvey Dent Too. Which was months ago. I think around June, but I'm not sure.

I'm still pretty sure that next stage of viral will begin with Gotham Times volume 2. A Two Face centered campaign would also rock.

The See You In December message was given to us by way of I Believe In Harvey Dent Too. Which was months ago. I think around June, but I'm not sure.

Ah, the reason for my confusion was your phrasing choice of the site being "up", when that usually implies a live site. No worries.

I still have my cookies that I stole from the Gotham Girl Scout at the San Diego Comic Con. :)
They're probably nasty by now. :dry:

Hey everyone, I'm new to this whole ARG thing as well as The Dark Knight viral campaign.

I have, however, been reading up the past few days on the timeline of all of this. I looked over the wiki, browsed forums, and basically brushed up as much as I could on the events thus far.

I was wondering if anyone could provide me with a list of the most current sites/most recent leads or clues. Basically, I just wanna hop in where everyone else is and try to help with wherever this thing is at now. As far as I can tell, the latest information was two days ago www.atasteforthetheatrical.com releasing the trailer.

Is there anything new, or any current leads/websites that have yet to be figured out, or are being analyzed?

Any information would be great!

Hey everyone, I'm new to this whole ARG thing as well as The Dark Knight viral campaign.

I have, however, been reading up the past few days on the timeline of all of this. I looked over the wiki, browsed forums, and basically brushed up as much as I could on the events thus far.

I was wondering if anyone could provide me with a list of the most current sites/most recent leads or clues. Basically, I just wanna hop in where everyone else is and try to help with wherever this thing is at now. As far as I can tell, the latest information was two days ago www.atasteforthetheatrical.com releasing the trailer.

Is there anything new, or any current leads/websites that have yet to be figured out, or are being analyzed?

Any information would be great!

You can find all the info at the ARG wiki located here

You can find all the info at the ARG wiki located here
Pretty clever, but I was looking for something more along the lines of an intelligent reply.

I'm aware of wikis, but what I am unaware of is every aspect of what has been found and what is currently the new information and/or clues being looked into.

Pretty clever, but I was looking for something more along the lines of intelligent suggestion.

I'm aware of wikis, but what I am unaware of is every aspect of what has been found and what is currently the new information and/or clues being looked into.
I'm not sure what you're asking. You say you're unaware of every aspect of what has been found, but everything we HAVE found is on the wiki here: http://batman.wikibruce.com/Home

And as for new information and/or clues, we're just waiting right now. The possible new sites are definitely interesting, but I don't think there's enough evidence to say that they're gonna be part of the ARG for sure, especially if we haven't been given any clues to their existence yet. We've always been given clues when the time was right - we did get some things by guessing, but when we got a puzzle, we were always given enough clues to figure it out.

I do try to keep the wiki as updated as I can. The timeline has all the puzzles and when they went up. The most recent thing was the "a taste for the theatrical" phrase that popped up on the theater one-sheets, and that turned out to be a site to download the trailer from. We even found the URL when nothing was on it yet.

Since the cell phone cake adventure and the emails from Wearetheanswer.org point to a continuing game, we're just waiting. Who knows what they'll have up their sleeves next.

This is definitely the site to go to for breaking ARG stuff though. We have a lot of people on here, and everyone checks things pretty thoroughly.

I'm not sure what you're asking. You say you're unaware of every aspect of what has been found, but everything we HAVE found is on the wiki here: http://batman.wikibruce.com/Home

And as for new information and/or clues, we're just waiting right now. The possible new sites are definitely interesting, but I don't think there's enough evidence to say that they're gonna be part of the ARG for sure, especially if we haven't been given any clues to their existence yet. We've always been given clues when the time was right - we did get some things by guessing, but when we got a puzzle, we were always given enough clues to figure it out.

I do try to keep the wiki as updated as I can. The timeline has all the puzzles and when they went up. The most recent thing was the "a taste for the theatrical" phrase that popped up on the theater one-sheets, and that turned out to be a site to download the trailer from. We even found the URL when nothing was on it yet.

Since the cell phone cake adventure and the emails from Wearetheanswer.org point to a continuing game, we're just waiting. Who knows what they'll have up their sleeves next.

This is definitely the site to go to for breaking ARG stuff though. We have a lot of people on here, and everyone checks things pretty thoroughly.
Alright, cool. Basically, I was just asking if there was any websites or bits of information that were still in the process of being figured out. But it seems like wearetheanswer.org is the most currant clue, then?

The wiki was well put together, but I just didn't know if it was in chronological order of what had been solved.

Alright, cool. Basically, I was just asking if there was any websites or bits of information that were still in the process of being figured out. But it seems like wearetheanswer.org is the most currant clue, then?

The wiki was well put together, but I just didn't know if it was in chronological order of what had been solved.
That's what the timeline is for. :yay:

And we figure out puzzles in less than a day here. :oldrazz: Usually it's simply a matter of hours.

That's what the timeline is for. :yay:

And we figure out puzzles in less than a day here. :oldrazz: Usually it's simply a matter of hours.
I noticed! ARGs seem hard to jump into. I guess I'll just hang around and keep my eyes open for the next clue. =)

I noticed! ARGs seem hard to jump into. I guess I'll just hang around and keep my eyes open for the next clue. =)
Hehe, I've gotten a friend into this too, a few days ago. I did tell her she was a few months late going in. :oldrazz: But the movie still comes out in July so there's still plenty of time, really. The insanity didn't really start until November.

I had her email [email protected] and submit a tip to wearetheanswer.org . I think we should be getting some clues from that, although maybe not HR@WSS since that supposedly "ended" with the IMAX screenings. It'll be cool getting those emails in your inbox anyway.

And yeah, I'm going through withdrawal. I think I'll go through the wiki and do some formatting crap. :o

And I AM highly amused at how fast we are now. For the first game, IBIHDT, it took over a day to uncover all the pixels so we could see Heath Ledger. And in contrast, it took us less than a day to get all of the letter photos for the 49 locations thing. And then it took us less than 6 hours to get all those darned cakes. :oldrazz:

I still say that SYIND will go live.

I mean, the official site was just recently updated, which lead us to the IBIHD website, which led us to IBIHDT, which INTURN led us to SYID.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"