• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Mortal Kombat X

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have you seen the second movie? Cross that with MKvsDC.

Oh, come one. They'd be able to go all out with the character. They wouldn't have to tone it down, or come up with a terrible contrived reason why these characters meet. The Predator comes to earth to hunt, the Outworld invasion happens, he runs around collecting Trophies.

I know, I just wanted to make you think about that.

Predator: Fear me! I'm a creepy monster with horrible teeth and wrist-blades!

Baraka: ***** please.

I'm a Baraka fan but Predator would make him his bit..!

A little something I worked on, because I want this to happen so bad.

5RSvYaZ.jpg

owTsL80.jpg

I could see it as a weird, off the wall DLC character like Freddy, but to build an actual crossover around it? Nope, nope.

Of course he should just be DLC. I was just having fun with it.

I rather have Predator over having Freddy. Any day.

I just don't think MK and SF would mesh well.

mainly because MK is more violent and gory and SF is more tame. Unless they up the gore and violence with the SF characters, I don't see how they would make it work without toning it down ( like MK vs DC ).

Even discounting the lack of gore in SF, do they ever fight to the death? It seems like most of the characters are still alive, but then again the same could be said for MK with all the resurrections.

I like both franchises, but it's sort of like having The Karate Kid crossover with Halloween. You know, I mean it could work from a technical standpoint, but the tone and style of the two series are just so different that it would be sort of weird. In so many ways they're polar opposites.

I never wanted MK vs SF.. I haven't enjoyed a SF game in a long while.

I could see it as a weird, off the wall DLC character like Freddy, but to build an actual crossover around it? Nope, nope.

Fighting games need an exhibition mode so they can throw in extra characters like Freddy and Predator without it having to make sense in-universe. Sort of like how wrestling games have stars from different eras in their prime, regardless if they're alive or dead.

I would rather see game guest stars than anything from film. I don't know, medium crossovers have always seemed kind of silly to me. I guess crossovers should in general, but when you have stuff like Vader/Yoda in SCIV or Freddy in MK, I just think...eh.

Predator & Spawn would be awesome bonus characters to have in this game

I really hope they make these type of photos for all or most characters than just Scorpion
ed822fae29efc81781f7afe554bd0e76_zpsbd2f0717.jpg

43ba83289e93351e6647be21ca4a0e50_zps524775f8.jpg

Do we know what other characters will be returning?

Since this game is supposedly a continuation of MK9, I'd assume Johnny Cage, Raiden, Sonya, and Quan Chi will return. Ed Boon is bringing two "new" characters to E3.

I really hope they make these type of photos for all or most characters than just Scorpion
ed822fae29efc81781f7afe554bd0e76_zpsbd2f0717.jpg

43ba83289e93351e6647be21ca4a0e50_zps524775f8.jpg

Damn, Scorpion has never looked better. I don't know why iv never really taken to the guy, I mean I love the character, but Sub Zero has always been the first dude I learn. Scorpion was hella fun to use in the last game tho. I shoulda put more effort into learning the guy.

Last edited:
MORTAL KOMBAT (Honest Game Trailers)
[YT]OCiVYKmCveY[/YT]​

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"