Most anticipated film of 2024

Usually I don't list them in order of excitement but checking out the slate next year I think I can do that for a change:

Dune: Part Two
Furiosa: A Mad Max Saga
Deadpool 3
Kingdom of the Planet of the Apes
Joker: Folie A Deux
Ghostbusters: Frozen Empire
Godzilla x Kong: The New Empire
The Lord of the Rings: The War of the Rohirrim
Beetlejuice 2
Mickey 17
Ballerina
A Quiet Place: Day One
Inside Out 2
Nosferatu
Alien: Romulus
Gladiator 2
The Fall Guy
Venom 3
The Karate Kid (Ralph Macchio/Jackie Chan)

Probably will wait for streaming: Madame Web, Kraven the Hunter, Mufasa, Wicked, Bad Boys 4

Dune: Part 2 is at the top of the list, but also Furiosa, Civil War, Mickey 17, whatever Jordan Peele is cooking, and Nosferatu. Oh and Deadpool! I'm always tuning in for the X-Men.

Most awards season films won't be arriving here until January-April, so many of those are still on the list as well. Past Lives, The Color Purple, Priscilla, The Holdovers, Poor Things, Saltburn, The Zone of Interest, etc.

I need to see in detail what's coming out in order to make my annual list, but I know for sure that Dune is by far my #1 once again.
I used this as a reference.

There's an untitled Jordan Peele movie on there that would also be up there for me but it's early to tell if it's coming out in 2024 for sure.

I used this as a reference.

There's an untitled Jordan Peele movie on there that would also be up there for me but it's early to tell if it's coming out in 2024 for sure.
Thanks, this is indeed where I take my first look on the upcoming films that already have a date and then I usually check The Playlist's: The 100 Most Anticipated Films (link) for the undated ones that may or may not come out next year. It's definitely a lot to dig into and rank. :D

Most
Furiosa: A Mad Max Saga
MaXXXine
Nosferatu

Somewhat
Civil War
Damsel
Sometimes I Think About Dying
Ghostbusters: Frozen Empire

I feel like I need a trailer for a lot of these original 2024 movies to get interested, like Coppola's Megalopolis.

I need to see in detail what's coming out in order to make my annual list, but I know for sure that Dune is by far my #1 once again.

Did you have another strong candidate that was delayed?
Yeah Dead Reckoning Part 2, while Dune was my most anticipated of 2023. But Furiosa’s up there for 2024 now too.

 Furiosa
Havoc (Third time's the charm, right?)
Maxxxine
Mickey 17
Nosferatu
The Life of Chuck
The Shrouds

Would've included Jordan Peele's new film and Smile 2 but I don't think they've been filmed.

Nosferatu

Civil War
Furiosa
Joker: Folie a Deux
Mickey 17

Furiosa
Dune Part II
Civil War
Mickey 17
Nosferatu
Horizon Chapters 1 & 2
The Bikeriders
Drive-Away Dolls
A Quiet Place: Day One
Gladiator 2
Ballerina
Deadpool 3
Beetlejuice 2
Joker: Folie a Deux.

Deadpool 3
Nosferatu
Furiosa
Beetlejuice 2
Alien Romulus
Dune Part 2
Ballerina
Maxxxine
Kingdom of The Planet of the Apes
Gladiator 2

Dune 2
Maxxxine
Nosferatu
Mickey 17
Challengers
Drive Away Dolls

Still not convinced by Beetlejuice 2, Gladiator 2, Inside Out 2, or Furiosa.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"