Most disgusting way to eat something

What's the point of drowning them? They can't inject the cognac into them after they kill them humanely?

15 minutes.psh....try 3 for this guy.cant wait to try this stuff.

What's the point of drowning them? They can't inject the cognac into them after they kill them humanely?

it wont get into thier lungs as easy that way and injecting only goes to far.

Hiya guys and gals,

What's the most digusting, sick way you know how to eat something?

I personaly think it's how you eat Ortolan.

5670.jpg

"[...] The eating of the ortolan has ethical eating groups baying for blood. First, it is caught with a net in the forest. Taken alive, its eyes are poked out and the bird is put in a small cage. It's then force-fed oats, millet and figs until it has swollen to four times its normal size. Then the bird is drowned alive in fine cognac. Then, it's roasted whole, in an oven at high heat, for six to eight minutes. Once it reaches the table, a napkin is placed over the eater's head. The technique of eating the ortolan is to put the whole bird into the mouth, with only the beak protruding. Here sadism mingles with masochism. The first taste as you crunch on the bird is the brandied flesh and fat. Then, the bitterness of the guts follow and finally, as the tiny, delicate bones are being chewed on, they will lacerate the diner's gums, with the salty taste of the bleeding gums mingling with the richness of the fat and the bitterness of the organs. Chewing the ortolan takes approximately 15 minutes [...]

source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ortolan_Bunting

This is simply cruel and disgusting.

Easier to gouge out the eyes when they're wide open in fear of what's happening to them. :twisted:

I think I'll stick with balut duck fetus eggs instead.

balutab4.jpg

Wow. Lol. This thread is going to make me vomit...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"