• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Motorcycle License

the last son

Superhero
Reaction score
How do I get it? I have zero experience. How hard is it for someone who has never been on one? MSF course someone told me or something like that. I want to take classes and learn how to ride it or whatever. Where do I go? I want to get one for summer. Thanks in advance.

Go to a local motorcycle dealership. They'll be able to answer any of your questions.

There is a law book at the DMV that you study with and then you take the written test to get your permit. Once you have your permit you can practice with a bike and when you are ready take the driving test at the DMV. Good luck be safe

FYI depending on the state the bike driving test is easier than a car, the instructor tells you what to do and then follows you. When I took my bike test I did: drive around a block using my hand signals, did a circle and a figure 8 without touching my foot to the ground, that is about it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stevezorz
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"