Movie Character Villains and Heros Tournament.

Status
Not open for further replies.

BloodyWolverine

Superhero
Reaction score
Your Choice:Heros and Villains Elimination Tourny.

This tournament will be kinda like my actor actress tournament only differance is that each battle with have a heros and villains part to each battle. Combining both heros and villains in one tournament.
There will be 35 battles in the first round and will decreas and round 2 excetera excetera until we have a hero and villain favorite movie characters crowned. I mean no offense to those who may have simular ones. This is my own thing i have wanted to do for a good while.

ROUND 1 Battle 1 Hero.

William Wallace.

LU.jpg

V/S.

Aragorn.

lord20of20the20rings20320SPLASH.jpg

5 votes Aragorn 3 Votes Wallace. Using my sisters computer in her house but she will be using it while she works on it for her job. I likely won't be back on until monday and please make this a success like my other tournaments.

Man, this is disappointing. I like Aragon and all, but he ain't no Wallace. The ending of Braveheart should automatically make him the winner.

Aragorn

I hated Brave heart is was historically incorrect I hated it.

Aragorn wins Even though i too vote William Wallace.

8 votes to 5 votes.

Aragorn wins.

Since this is the movies and not the comics. I thought Stryker was more of a threat to the X-Men than Doom was to the Fantastic 4. I vote Stryker.

I'll take the side of Dr. Doom on this one.

Doom really fought and had a lot of power and was really smart, plus he was a big threat to the Fantastic Four, dealing with them all in turn.

Stryker.
Cox's performance was brilliant, and he is a villain who knows how to use his assets. He may pose no physical threat, but his lust for power and the people he surrounds himself with are just as dangerous.

Stryker.
Cox's performance was brilliant, and he is a villain who knows how to use his assets. He may pose no physical threat, but his lust for power and the people he surrounds himself with are just as dangerous.

Damn straight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"