Moviehole.net X-Men 3 Review! Legit and Positive!

Again, there isn't. Well, there is but from the sounds of it, it does work too much. They don't go in depth with it.

Which is the whole problem with this film. They rushed it and this is what we're going to get...a rushed film that doesn't dig deep.

I know many fans wanted that ultimate X-Men action but I don't want it to sacrifice the story. The first two films don't sacrifice the story and the important characters for action. The action for this film was always going to be there. They should've spent more time (actually given more time) to develop the subtext of the cure plotline and the characters that it affects the most.

Had they done than, then you would've had a film that shared the same essence of the Singer X-Men films...which was the right thing to do.

I'll never forgive Fox for rushing this film. Either sign Singer and his team in late '03 and let them work a full two years on it or wait until he was done with Superman and then do it.

Either way, they should not have done this film without his team. Period.

BloodyWolverine said:
Spoiler Warning ahead.

Ok i know there is alot of people hating on this movie because Cyclopse gets axed supposibly. And so doesn't Xavier. I however heard a rumor that at the end of the credits there is an easter egg at Moria island and one of them turns up alive. The rumor goes as thus.

Cyclopse turns up and is violently crazed state. Afraid that the Phoenix will get him. He hears a familure voice. The same one from Alakli lake and the screen goes black then red.
It can either mean jean is back or Xavier is not dead and is using jeans voice to snap Cyks out of the crazed state.

In the x-men universe never assume that Cyclopse and Xavier are dead. For there is always rebirth in the story that is the mutants and the x-men. So if this is the finale then a few dying makes since.
However if there is a 4th assume none is dead really for Jean died once then again.

what's your source? Any possibility of Cyclops NOTbeing dead is a good thing.

wow! rogue only 10 mins of screen time. u gotta b joking. that sucks! peace.

Who cares about Rouge, well, I don't, she was annoying anyway. I am happy I almost won't see her in X3. 10 minutes is more than enough.

Highlord said:
Who cares about Rouge, well, I don't, she was annoying anyway. I am happy I almost won't see her in X3. 10 minutes is more than enough.

I wouldnt go that far against her character, but I'm glad to see I'm not the only one who really hasn't enjoyed Rogue in this franchise. 10 minutes is still to much rogue for me.

For us Cyke fans, the fact that Rogue is the least utilized character suggest Scott isn't!!!!!

Could it be that he does survive and all our fretting is for nothing?

I sure hope so. Fox had more than enough time to rework Scott's part after the backlash last summer. BloodyWolverine, I hope you're right.

OOH, I can see it now. Cyclops is kinda crazy in X4, and Emma Frost is his therapist...but actually EVIL...

Darthkush said:
what's your source? Any possibility of Cyclops NOTbeing dead is a good thing.
Possible more Spoilers

I read it on a message board over at the internet movie database. There are a few on there from England who said they went to an England screening. There were some skeptisium by the boarders yet they seemed to know quite a bit about what happens.

Like Magneto was to have a few scenes where he is toying with a metaled up Collossus. Only Collossus metals down and hits Magneto with his fist.
Angel at the end joins the x-men but get knocked out by metal debree from Magneto. Magneto, Storm and Wolverine basically are fully unleashed. They however say that Beast is the best new editon and you won't be dissapointed.

CapBeerCino said:
What was positive about it? What he wrote was disappointing, and then he gave it 4/5 :confused:
A 4/5 review is definitely positive, even 3/5 can be considered positive, what he wrote might be disappointing for you, but not for the reviewer or many other fans.

So, how many reviews do we have so far total?

-TNC

This movie is actually getting good reviews. :eek: Damn bad French reviewers. :o

Even though I like the movie, although not as much as X-Men or X2, the annoying feeling I get after watching The Last Stand is that it seems like a checklist turned into a movie.
Bring Angel :check
Bring Beast :check
Include Danger Room :check
Include more mutants :check
Jean Grey turns to Phoenix :check
Include Sentinels :check well half check) lol
But all in all I think something is missing, I can't quite define what the movie lacked, maybe more time to develop the bunch of characters and remeber the importance of others. The big :down is:
Rogue getting the cure should have been fundamental to the movie but it's barely mentioned. It sucks she never got to be a full fledged X-Men memeber. Personally this movie really brings down any possibility of another X-Men movie unless its a prequel and that would suck

BloodyWolverine, the IMDB boards are fool of fakes, so I wouldn't consider all you've heard to be true.

taintedFB said:
BloodyWolverine, the IMDB boards are fool of fakes, so I wouldn't consider all you've heard to be true.
Awe i am quite sure some are just trying to show off. they are most likely folks who have baught the book and put colorful spins on them. There are so many people claiming to ahve seen X-men 3. You just can't tell who is telling the truth. I am not saying they are true. For thats why i say rumors for i am not sure. All i do now is there a surpise at the end creidits for thats the one constant thing i have read every where.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"