Movies everyone has seen except you

Citizen Cane
Escape From New York (though oddly I've seen Escape from L.A.)
Gone with the Wind (I've read the book)
Spider-Man 3
2001: A Space Odyssey (Love the book but I can't get through the film)
Texas Chainsaw Massacre (any of them)

That is the best film ever, so you get its name right! :argh:

IT'S KANE :argh:

Charles. Foster. Kane!

I feel like..it's not bad that people haven't seen a certain movie. However it's bad if they refuse to do so or just flat out don't care.

I applaud people who can give things a chance. It's never too late.

I don't blame someone if they're just not interested in a movie.

And that's why I applaud those who put the EFFORT to try. I know it's two hours of their lives, but if they're willing to TRY, then it shows a lot of character. They're willing to get out of their comfort zone, and be a little proactive.

I'm not talking about some art house film or the French New Wave. I'm talking about if they haven't seen Jaws or whatever. Combating ignorance, no matter how small it is (even with entertainment) is a remarkable thing.

-The Godfather Trilogy
-The Bourne Trilogy
-Every Bond movie except the Daniel Craig movies
-Schindler's List
-Most of the Tarantino movies
-Forrest Gump
-Saving Private Ryan
-Citizen Kane

You're missing out big time. I probably am too though on other movies. :oldrazz::o

-Every Bourne movie after Identity
-Forrest Gump
-Goodfellas
-Iron Man 2
-Kill Bill 1 and 2

Yeah, man Goodfellas is definitely worth checking out. Do yourself a favor and rent it instead of watching during its countless pays on cable.

The Hunger Games
Captain America The Winter Soldier
Platoon
Full Metal Jacket
Apocalypse Now
The Godfather

Platoon
Casanlanca
Jaws
Star Trek The Motion Picture
Raging Bull

And that's why I applaud those who put the EFFORT to try. I know it's two hours of their lives, but if they're willing to TRY, then it shows a lot of character. They're willing to get out of their comfort zone, and be a little proactive.

I'm not talking about some art house film or the French New Wave. I'm talking about if they haven't seen Jaws or whatever. Combating ignorance, no matter how small it is (even with entertainment) is a remarkable thing.

Get over yourself snob.

Jaws is only 48th on the AFI's list if ghe top 100 American films, have you seen the top 47? That would take you ~110 hours. Never mind foreign films.

Aside from that there are other things in life than movies. Can you play an instrument? Can you drive without getting arrested? Can you bench press your own body weight? Can you derive special relativity or read and understand the Klein-Gordon equations? Do you have a real job? Have you even ever been laid? How many of Shakespeare' s plays have you read? Can you tell the difference between cognac and whiskey? Have you been to Euope? How good is your second language? Have you read Marx or Godel?

Note: nobody goes through all of those, and most people don't give a damn about movies.

Last edited:
There are a few on the IMDB top 250 that I have been meaning to see, but just haven't gotten around to seeing. Some of the biggest classics are:

The Shawshank Redemption
Schindler's List
Clockwork Orange
Braveheart
2001: Space Odyssey

^^

:up:

Honestly, there's a **** ton of classic movies that I haven't seen but In fairly young so I'll get around to them eventually.

Get over yourself snob.

Jaws is only 48th on the AFI's list if ghe top 100 American films, have you seen the top 47? That would take you ~110 hours. Never mind foreign films.

Aside from that there are other things in life than movies. Can you play an instrument? Can you drive without getting arrested? Can you bench press your own body weight? Can you derive special relativity or read and understand the Klein-Gordon equations? Do you have a real job? Have you even ever been laid? How many of Shakespeare' s plays have you read? Can you tell the difference between cognac and whiskey? Have you been to Euope? How good is your second language? Have you read Marx or Godel?

Note: nobody goes through all of those, and most people don't give a damn about movies.

mr-freeze%2520copy.jpg

Watching Jersey Shore alone has taken people 71 hours. By itself American Idol is more than a month of content. In the West, we have absurd amounts of free time.

Last edited:
I can't think of any right now, except for maybe Avatar (I watched about half of it, and couldn't finish it because I hated it so much).

Oh yeah, and also any Woody Allen movie. He's a despicable person, so I refuse to watch any of his work.

There's a bunch of despicable people in hollywood...so we should not watch any films then?

There's a bunch of despicable people in hollywood...so we should not watch any films then?

Not all of them are accused of probable child molestation and are still alive to profit and receive awards.

Yeah, but art is above the artist. History will show that Michael Jackson will be remembered most for his music and Woody Allen for his films.

Yeah, but art is above the artist. History will show that Michael Jackson will be remembered most for his music and Woody Allen for his films.

Which is often the problem. It is exactly that kind of narrative that people are trying to reclaim and direct.

And considering how personal so much art is supposed to be I find such claims to be kind of baseless.

Godfather films
Fast and Furious films
Inception
Hunger Games films
Twilight films
Harry Potter films
James Bond films
Shawshank Redemption
Citizen Kane
Back to the Future films
Ghostbuster films
Matrix films
and loads more I don't feel like typing.

Godfather films
Fast and Furious films
Inception
Hunger Games films
Twilight films
Harry Potter films
James Bond films
Shawshank Redemption
Citizen Kane
Back to the Future films
Ghostbuster films
Matrix films
and loads more I don't feel like typing.

Holy s**t. :o

I think it's wrong to deny yourself great art just because the artist may be scumbag in their personal life.

I think it's wrong to deny yourself great art just because the artist may be scumbag in their personal life.

Maybe you're fine with it. But I'm not. Supporting a person like that makes me very uncomfortable.

I've never seen any Polanski or Woody Allen movies (besides VCB) and I probably never will.

LOTR trilogy
Matrix trilogy
Star Wars trilogy (I watched one of the prequels though)
Jaws
Aliens
Citizen Kane
Ghostbusters
The Godfather (all of them)
Forest Gump
Indiana Jones films
Pirates of the Caribbean 3 & 4
Schindler's List
The Rocky films
Batman 89, Returns, Forever
Hulk (2003)
Despicable Me 2

And many, many more.

Any of the Lord of the Rings
Any of the Harry Potters

...and there's a ton of trolling in here it seems. Especially for those who visit this board and discuss movies every day and night.

There can be. Some people really think of themselves as movie experts.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"