• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Ms. Lion's cubs????

Marcdachamp

Sidekick
Reaction score
This weekend, I picked up "Stan Lee's Amazing Marvel Universe". For those who don't know, it's an amazing book by Roy Thomas about some of Stan's finest moments during his tenure with the company. It's very comprehensive, and covers some very major Marvel events, and a few obscure ones. The hook, however, is an audio commentary by Stan Lee for each chapter. Each commentary is pretty brief, but they really provide incredible insight into Stan's feelings about each work.

One of my favorite parts featured the Marvel Newspaper strips. While I've followed the Spider-Man strip since I was a kid, I never knew about the others, namely the Hulk, Willie Lumpkin, and, oddly enough, Ms. Lion's Cubs. Some of the Hulk and Howard the Duck's strips are included, but I'd really love to see a collection featuring these.

If you're a Marvel Zombie, you really shouldn't miss this. It's a fantastic collection and well worth the cost.

10/10

No one else bought it?

Oh, and I totally want a collection of Marvel newspaper strips.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"