MSN/XBox look to revive 'Heroes'

Jack Coleman was one The Office the last couple seasons but yea aside from that I can't think of anything

Imdb says he's been on Castle a few times but I haven't watched that or The Office. And UGH! The Vampire Diaries.

Imdb says he's been on Castle a few times but I haven't watched that or The Office. And UGH! The Vampire Diaries.

Don't you ****ing "Ugh" The Vampire Diaries in this thread of all places. Unlike this show, TVD actually managed to continually get better and is now one of the best genre shows on TV, easily. :o

Don't care, screw TVD. Do you watch Revenge and Pretty Little Liars too Sawyer?? :p

[YT]AjZuzC7IQfY[/YT]
:o

Season 1: Great, with potential to get even better
Season 2: Potential squandered, season is only okay
Season 3: ****ing mess, ****ing awful
Season 4: Honestly, who cares anymore? :o

It says a lot about the downfall of the show when you realize that there was indeed a fourth season. I totally forgot about there being a fourth season.

One day my friends were talking about Heroes and they brought up Season 3 and I honestly forget everything that happened that season. I've rewatched so many shows, more than twice. I could never bring myself to rewatch this. I hope it never comes back on.

I didn't even bother to buy season three when it came out on DVD. I had to put my foot down. I don't care how much it goes on sale for, I'm not letting that season stink up my DVD shelves.

I honestly don't even know why I bought Season Two on DVD. In fact, the first two seasons of Heroes on DVD are collecting dust on the bottom of my shelf right now.

I got S2 because I did enjoy it for the most part, even if I knew it didn't measure up to S1. It was when S3 started that the whole thing became a really horribly repetitive fanfic.

But, yeah, I haven't watched either season for years. Frankly, the last two seasons soured me on the whole thing.

I rewatched the entire series about a year ago. Season 3 was definitely the most absurd. Honestly though, I could care less. I still loved the show. Season 4 had it's ups and downs but was better than seasons 2 or 3. One thing I did always hate though was Caitlyn being lost in that abandoned timeline in season 2. That **** drove me nuts. I don't care what anybody says though, Samuel Sullivan was an awesome villain in season 4.

Season 4 was definitely not better than Season 2.

At least with Season 2, it had some episodes that were actually great.

Opinions n all that. Sorry but I hated Mia and her brother. Sylar sucked in season 2, Peter sucked. Monica and Adam Munroe were the best things about season 2. Season 4 had a ton of better characters and better episodes. But of course that's my opinion

I think Seasons 1 and 4 were good (the first obviously the best). Seasons 2 and 3 never managed to reach the Heroes feel for me but I think it was noticeable that they had realized how far they had strayed and tried to go back with S4. There was always some storyline worth watching the entire time but for the seasons as a whole I can only imagine watching S1 and S4 again.

One of the biggest mistakes they made was with Elle. When she first appeared, she had a very dangerous, sexy, seductive personality. By the time she was hanging out with Sylar, she felt like a generic character that was half-assed written into the background.

One of the biggest mistakes they made was with Elle. When she first appeared, she had a very dangerous, sexy, seductive personality. By the time she was hanging out with Sylar, she felt like a generic character that was half-assed written into the background.

The biggest mistake they made was getting rid of Adam Monroe.

And not leaving Nathan dead after the season 1 finale.

When future Hiro first showed up that was one of the coolest moments. They messed up the story with time travel, multiple timelines, bad character development and bad writing. I think we all saw it coming when that Peter Sylar fight let us down big time.

When future Hiro first showed up that was one of the coolest moments. They messed up the story with time travel, multiple timelines, bad character development and bad writing. I think we all saw it coming when that Peter Sylar fight let us down big time.

pffft, those were some of the coolest flashing lights behind a door I've ever seen. :o

And not leaving Nathan dead after the season 1 finale.

That was the biggest. All the not-enough-budget-to-do-a-movie-level-superhero-fight stuff was normal for a TV show and a newbie showrunner trying to do something that's never been done before or since on television. And while it was the major disappointment of the show, the show was still good after the Future Peter Sylar fight, wasn't it?

But when the story started making decisions based on how actors were liked, they lost the essence of the show, and never really found it until it was a used husk in season 4. We all have our pet peeves about the show's downhill slide, but this was the watershed moment. When Nathan was sitting in that bar seeing things in the mirror, you should have known it wasn't about the story. Peter should have been in that bar, confronted by his mother... not Nathan.

Dynamite is apparently doing a comic book series.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"