Murder Mystery (Jennifer Aniston & Adam Sandler)

Hunter Rider

Ronin
Staff member
Reaction score
Adam Sandler & Jennifer Aniston Reunite in New Murder Mystery Photos
Netflix has released the first photos from their upcoming comedy Murder Mystery, featuring our first look at Adam Sandler (The Meyerowitz Stories, The Week Of) and Jennifer Aniston’s (Horrible Bosses, Marley and Me) characters. Set to debut this summer, the film marks the second collaboration between Sandler and Aniston, following the 2011 romantic-comedy Just Go With It.

When an NYC cop (Adam Sandler) finally takes his wife (Jennifer Aniston) on a long-promised European trip, a chance meeting on the flight with a mysterious man (Luke Evans) gets them invited to an intimate family gathering on the Super Yacht of elderly billionaire Malcolm Quince. When Quince is murdered, they become the prime suspects in a modern day whodunit.

Murder Mystery is directed by Kyle Newacheck (Game Over, Man!, Workaholics) and written by James Vanderbilt (The Amazing Spiderman, White House Down, Zodiac).

950f9d79954c51943.jpg

109281693f4deaa581.jpg

Adam Sandler’s 308th Netflix movie at this point.

Hey, Vanderbilt wrote it. Might be better than the average Sandler film.

Yeah, this does sound better than the usual Sandler romp lately.

Will this film have the usual un-funny crop of Sandler regulars like David Spade, Kevin James and Nick Swardson?

Is Aniston hurting for money or something?

So bland. Man, you think with a murder mystery involved this could’ve been done in the style of Clue or even Game Night. A little bit of atmosphere please.

Hopefully that's just the way the trailer is put together.

Not gonna lie, as crappy as is this was, I kinda liked it, lol. I keep forgetting how good Jennifer is at comedy, Sandler is just doing the same schtick as always though. The 30 million number is impressive.

I liked it. It has a short run-time which means the movie doesn't overstay it's welcome.

I also thought the movie made good use of it's leads. Sandler & Aniston is a lot of fun. They should do more these Happy Madison netflix films together.

I liked it. It has a short run-time which means the movie doesn't overstay it's welcome.

I also thought the movie made good use of it's leads. Sandler & Aniston is a lot of fun. They should do more these Happy Madison netflix films together.

The next movie they do together (which is arguably inevitable) should *not* be a Happy Madison movie.

So what was the last movie in which Sandler didn't have to rely on his untalented friends like David Spade and Rob Schneider? I was surprised neither was in this movie.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"