Jennifer Aniston With By Adam Sandler's PRETEND WIFE

The Apatow Crew

New God
Reaction score
Adam Sandler and Jennifer Aniston. To a lot of you these are two actorswhose work you generally avoid at all costs. And with a few exceptions (PUNCH DRUNK LOVE, FUNNY PEOPLE, THE GOOD GIRL), you have good reason. So I don't expect many people to be optimistic about a romantic comedy that stars both Adam Sandler AND Jennifer Aniston.
The two are in talks to star in PRETEND WIFE, a comedy that would once again reteam Sandler with director Dennis Dugan (GROWN UPS, ZOHAN, CHUCK & LARRY, etc.). While no formal plot description was provided (no spoiler alerts here!!), but considering the script was originally titled HOLIDAY IN HAWAII, I'm going to go out on a limb that Sandler's character wants to go on a honeymoon so he hires a woman to pretend to be his wife and along the way they fall in love and so on and so forth. The script was written by Allan Loeb, who just wrote the Aniston comedy THE BASTER, and Tim Dowling who wrote the once famous short "George Lucas in Love."
Because the Valentine's Day weekend is becoming almost as important as 4th of July or Christmas, Sony has already staked out February 11, 2011 as a release date. Yay.​

http://www.joblo.com/Sandler-and-Aniston

Should be interesting none the less.

Can someone fix the title of the thread, I missed it up.

Last edited:
Sandler was superb in Funny People, but he continues to ****e himself out with these piss poor comedies. While entertaining, they are brainless and have no substance whatsoever. I won't even download it if it's the same cliche crap we have gotten the past few years.

After awhile I kind of wish Hollywood would put a ban on RomComs. So many come out, almost more than any other genre.

Glad to see Kate Hudson doing that Nine film, she was taking the cake for boring/**** actress being in RomCom after RomCom.

will by? :huh:

also, Zohan and Chuck and Larry sucked so I'm not too optimistic about this one.

seriously, what was Sandler thinking when he did Zohan? :huh:

He was thinking, they're going to pay me big bucks to do my schtick and my fans will show up and push it over $100 million domestic.

He thought, this hot chick im filming this movie with... nah I honestly dont know what the hell he was thinking, im suprised i made it half way through that movie.

I don't know, I thought Zohan was hysterical and spot on with its stereotypes. I didn't care too much for INPYC&L, but my sister was in it, so its ok by me. I don't really care for Aniston, so unless previews are good, I'm going to pass on this one.

I like Aniston & Sandler. I check it out

http://www.comingsoon.net/news/movienews.php?id=63689

Kidman, Decker and Matthews Just Go With It

Source:Variety
February 26, 2010

Columbia Pictures has cast Nicole Kidman, model Brooklyn Decker and Dave Matthews in supporting roles for the Adam Sandler/Jennifer Aniston romantic comedy Just Go With It (previously known as "Pretend Wife").

Kidman is expected to take an uncredit role that Variety describes "as similar in comedic scope to Tom Cruise's uncredited turn in 'Tropic Thunder.'"

Decker, who's on the cover of the Sports Illustrated 2010 swimsuit issue, will play Sandler's love interest, while Matthews is reteaming with Sandler for the third time.

Just Go With It involves Sandler recruiting Aniston to pose as his soon-to-be-divorced wife and her kids to pretend to be his fake family.

Dennis Dugan will direct from a script written by Allan Loeb, Tim Dowling, Tim Herlihy and Sandler. Filming starts next month in Los Angeles for a February 11, 2011 release.

why will Kidman be in a small supporting role in a Sandler comedy? because of this :

Was Nicole Kidman fired from three films because of her frozen face?

She’s said that she’s doing nothing to make her face artificially younger but, for many, the fact that she can hardly (admittedly) show any emotion is enough to conclude that something is not ok. Movie producers also seem to think the same, and they choose to avoid Nicole Kidman because they fear she might ruin their movies, Star Magazine says in its latest print edition .

As per ongoing reports, it’s become a little too obvious that Kidman is getting plenty of Botox, as well as perhaps undergoing cosmetic surgery too. Because of it, she has lost the mobility she once used to have in the face and, since there is nothing worse than an actor who can’t show emotion, producers and major movie studios no longer want to work with her. This, in turn, is making it so that she’s starting to lose her footing in Hollywood, slowly slipping off the radar.

“Blame it on the Botox? After bad reviews for her stiff performance in the flop musical ‘Nine,’ Nicole Kidman has been dropped from three films: ‘Bel Ami,’ ‘Monte Carlo,’ and a remake of the Marilyn Monroe classic ‘How to Marry a Millionaire.’ ‘Nicole’s not aging gracefully, and it’s hurting her chances in Hollywood,’ says Michael Levine of LCO, a public relations firm,” Star writes. However, the report might not be entirely accurate, as Nicole herself could have pulled out of the projects because of scheduling conflicts.

If that wasn’t the case and the rumors are actually true, she wouldn’t be the first female star to lose movie roles because of plastic surgery. Not long ago, word got out in the media that stunner Rose McGowan was being constantly avoided by directors and producers because she had started having work done on her face and could not stop. They feared, among many other things, that audiences would not be able to tie the face they saw onscreen with her name at the rate she was going with having work done.

“Rose McGowan plays a doctor on this season of ‘Nip/Tuck,’ but it appears the actress may have gone under the knife herself. During the Los Angeles Museum of Contemporary Art’s 30th anniversary gala over the weekend, onlookers were shocked to see the barely recognizable actress sporting a taut, puffy face. McGowan, 36, has admitted to having plastic surgery in the past after a frightening car accident in which her sunglasses had smashed onto her face,” the NY Daily News was saying, as we also reported at the time.

34gn9qa.jpg

x3d8ya.jpg

307z2te.jpg

Nicole Kidman looks scary now and she is pretty much Boxoffice Poison.

Sandler better watch out.

Kidman is in the uncanny valley :lmao:
:hehe:

I just love the irony how, for the longest, black women were made to feel like s**t for having big lips and now alot of white women are having surgeries to get big lips so they can look more beautiful and sexy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"