My brother wants to move in with me

Aw to be 18, self absorbed and have the feeling that no one understands me. LOL

Throw an acorn at his head and tell him "Hit the road bucko"

Boom said:
He's eighteen years old. My parents still enforce a 1 o'clock curfew for him. He's not allowed to stay out all night. He wants to go out with his friends a drink. Typical eighteen-year-old stuff.

He's convinced that since he's 18, he should be treated as an adult, and be able to make his own decisions. Since my parents won't let him, he wants to move in with me.

My brother and I have a good relationship, so I really don't know what to tell him. I'm not going to let him, but I think I should at least try and explain how things really work.

Thoughts?

Just tell him his curfew would be at midnight if he moves in with you. And if he ****s up once. He'll find his stuff out on the street when he returns from school.

Blind, that's not how it is in the real world.

Your brother is still a kid and doesn't understand the way of the world. Of course he's also at the age where he thinks he knows everything, so I'm guessing sitting him down to try and talk to him would just be a series of eye rolls and whatevers.

Erzengel said:
Your brother is still a kid and doesn't understand the way of the world. Of course he's also at the age where he thinks he knows everything, so I'm guessing sitting him down to try and talk to him would just be a series of eye rolls and whatevers.
People still like that thatwhen they're 18:huh:

Erzengel said:
Aw to be 18, self absorbed and have the feeling that no one understands me. LOL

I'm still like that :(

By the way Erz, read my comic book! Let me know what you think!

Hades said:
People still like that thatwhen they're 18:huh:

Kid probably barely out of high school. No job experience. Thinks he should do what he wants without any repurcussions. Sounds like him to a "T".

kainedamo said:
I'm still like that

I will try and look at it later tonight when I'm not at work.

kainedamo said:
I'm still like that :(

I haven't read i but It sucks Kaine.

It really sucks.

I feel bad for you. I'm thinking what it would be like to live with my brother. Seriously, a 7-day a week bender. Him hitting on every girl that moves, even my girlfriends. His incessant "I know everything" attitude that's pretty intolerant. Yikes. :ninja:

NyteWing said:
I feel bad for you. I'm thinking what it would be like to live with my brother. Seriously, a 7-day a week bender. Him hitting on every girl that moves, even my girlfriends. His incessant "I know everything" attitude that's pretty intolerant. Yikes. :ninja:

You know, if I ever have one.

I'm just kidding.

:heart:

Actually we don't talk that much so forget the :heart: . But I'm still kidding regardless. Not really. :) :up:

Boom said:
He's never had a job in his life.

Wow, and he wants to move out of the house? Does he expect to live with you for free?

Erzengel said:
You know, if I ever have one.

I'm just kidding.

:heart:

Actually we don't talk that much so forget the :heart: . But I'm still kidding regardless. Not really. :) :up:

Don't take this the wrong way, but who are you again?

NyteWing said:
Don't take this the wrong way, but who are you again?

Ask your friends in Community about me.

movrf43.gif

Ask him if he was willing to cover half of all your charges and the rent?

If he says yes and has the means, just say fine except the nights you have your gf over which is 5/7, where he has to stay somewhere else.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"