My Coffee is good

Malice

BMFH
Reaction score
This morning, my coffee is very tasty.
I just wanted to inform you all.

Congratulations good sir.

The best part of waking up is, eh..coffee in your cup.

Congratulations good sir.

The best part of waking up is, eh..coffee in your cup.

that is not true...
Best part of waking up, is coffee in your cup....AT HOME....
Being at work does not make it that exciting.

This morning, my coffee is very tasty.
I just wanted to inform you all.

Hate coffee and I'm still banned :cmad:

Make yourself useful and make Doglips a misery :grin:

That not making DL a life of hell, I thought you were the hype hitman? Go after him! :oldrazz:

nice morning

took my baby to work, loaded darks into the washer, lit up, made myself a coffee and put jango on

very nice morning indeed

pulpfiction3ch1.jpg

I don't need you to tell me how good my coffee is. I'm the one who buys it, I know how ****in' good it is. When Bonnie goes shoppin;, she buys trash. I buy the gourmet expensive stuff 'cause when I drink it, I wanna taste it.

actually I think it's Doglips he's whacking :D

Thanks Malice, I saw what you done :)

Close/Ban/delete :o

I don't drunk coffee anymore. Make me vomit.

how many cups of coffee does everyone drink throughout the morning?

I can only stomach one, after that is not nice for my nervous system

Take this to the lounge? :huh:

how many cups of coffee does everyone drink throughout the morning?

I can only stomach one, after that is not nice for my nervous system

One is the norm for me too -- on the very odd occasion I have two, depending how fast my smoke goes down :oldrazz:

Tasty coffee is nice, but what would really be spectacular is some tasty cantaloupe. :straightedge:

I quit drinking coffee several years ago. I've graduated to tea. Usually green tea but sometimes a good bag of black pekoe tea is nice as well. Coffee was just too harsh on my stomach and I didn't like the crashing after-effect when coming down.

jag

I quit drinking coffee several years ago. I've graduated to tea. Usually green tea but sometimes a good bag of black pekoe tea is nice as well. Coffee was just too harsh on my stomach and I didn't like the crashing after-effect when coming down.

jag
have you had 9 blossom tea? it's great for before going to bed, it has a very relaxing effect

jag

I love a good cup of tea, too. Just the regular stuff normally, but I do enjoy a green tea every now and again.

jag

Cold or hot green tea? My fiance prefers hers cold.

have you had 9 blossom tea? it's great for before going to bed, it has a very relaxing effect

I have, actually. It is relaxing. I prefer good old chamomile, though.

Cold or hot green tea? My fiance prefers hers cold.

I prefer green tea hot in the mornings. Although it does make a very nice sun tea that is great with ice. :up:

jag

Give me a good Hazelnut coffee and I am in heaven.
Starbucks though is the anti-christ

Give me a good Hazelnut coffee and I am in heaven.
Starbucks though is the anti-christ

When I was drinking coffee, I could never understand why anyone would drink Starbucks. It's bitter as all hell and really isn't very good coffee at all to be honest. :down

jag

has anyone ever tried toasted cereal coffee? it tastes great and has none of the caffeine

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"