Justice League my crazy justice league idea.

Calavera

Civilian
Reaction score
ok what if...at the end of the first movie we show lex luthor talking to a group of people and saying that the jla existing is a threat to them all and they must be taken down, we show who he is talking to and its the villians of the flash, wonder woman and...the joker.

in the second movie the joker turns on the others (except lex) and uses the money and muscle he now has to not just put Gotham in danger but the entire country, and just like in the dark knight people slowly start to agree with him and or proove him right.

it gets to where half the league (who, from their history in the comics agree with killing a person to stop him?) argue the fact that they should just kill him because of how dangerous he now is.

batman stops them and he brings the joker to justice, but not without pissing off the other members of the leauge, the last shot of him is working on some files on a computer with images of each member (if you read tower of babel you know what i mean)

...if this thread isn't allowed here you can delete/move but let me know

Nobody in the League agrees with murder other than maybe Diana. Also, Joker should not be a focal Justice League villain.

Nobody in the League agrees with murder other than maybe Diana. Also, Joker should not be a focal Justice League villain.

Whoa, whoa, whoa. No. Diana doesn't "agree" with murder. Yes, she's killed in the past when it was absolutely necessary. Doesn't mean she agrees with it. She's a peace keeper after all.

Which one is most likely to kill WW or Aquaman?

i was thinking her the whole time and not in that way

also he would only become a pain towards halfway

Whoa, whoa, whoa. No. Diana doesn't "agree" with murder. Yes, she's killed in the past when it was absolutely necessary. Doesn't mean she agrees with it. She's a peace keeper after all.

She's become more lax in recent times. Particularly the New 52 "There's a reason I don't have a list of enemies as long as Bruce, Barry or even you. It's because when I deal with a problem, I deal with it".

She's become more lax in recent times. Particularly the New 52 "There's a reason I don't have a list of enemies as long as Bruce, Barry or even you. It's because when I deal with a problem, I deal with it".

True, I still dont think she kills just for the heck of it though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kimcity
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"