My idea for the proposed Fox Cinematic Universe.

What if...?

The Fantastic Four movie is a prequel to the first X-Men movie. In the first movie the machine that Magneto uses is never explained as to where it came from or how it/why it works. They only say it activates the x gene.
What if its built by Reed Richards as a way of collecting Cosmic Rays and that is how the team gets there powers. you could have any story you want after that for the team but then at the end you have Magneto steal the machine setting up the first movie.

I went back to check to see if there were any April Fools hints in the article and the referenced link takes you right to an April Fools Wiki page.

The bit about Melissa McCarthy and Mindy Kaling being Trank's choices for Doom should have also been a tip-off. Even Trank isn't that dumb.

What if...?

The Fantastic Four movie is a prequel to the first X-Men movie. In the first movie the machine that Magneto uses is never explained as to where it came from or how it/why it works. They only say it activates the x gene.
What if its built by Reed Richards as a way of collecting Cosmic Rays and that is how the team gets there powers. you could have any story you want after that for the team but then at the end you have Magneto steal the machine setting up the first movie.

just going to put this out there again

That could be a cool thing to have for world-building.

I'd like to see Trask industries mentioned in F4

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joelschmole
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"