My Jurassic Park IV storyline idea

• Thread starter AdamTheMovieGuy
  • Start date
A

AdamTheMovieGuy

Hey everyone I just got done watching the three JP films and i have always loved the movies and i've been writing my own fan screenplay for a while and i would like to share my idea. the first thing is nobody from the earlie movies would be in it. The film's main character would be named Roger Quinlan and he would be played by Jason Statham and he works for a company called Biosyn the same company Dodgson works for. Lewis Dodgson would be one of the main characters and i see him played by Josh Lucas or William Hurt. The story takes place Ten years after JPIII and Bisyn has purched all of Injens properties and they've reversed-engineered there technologies and they open up their own dinopark. the park will be located in Orlando and it will be a mix of sea world and bush gardens where you have a zoo and thrill rides. We find out that the new park named "Dino Kingdom USA" has become the number 1 tourist destantion in the world. However like some zoos they have animals escape. Jason Statham plays the head of the parks recovery team that help recoverd the escape dinos. There would also be head of secrety named Shawn Kribs who i see being played Ving Rhames. Theres also a bunch of doctors and the parks paleobotanist named Linda Weaver played by Maggie Gyllenhall. As the story opens we learn that the park is celebrating it's second year in operation and the've been dealing with a group called "The Van Owen Group" who are like greenpeace and they want to set the animals free. So in jurrasic park style they break into the park and the cause the system to crash and they release the animals however they are killed just like the group in the begining of 28 days later. I see this movie in the style of the big Irwin Allen films with many chracters. As the animals break out they go all around the Orlando area but some of the tourist are still in danger as some the dinos stay in the park and prey on the guest. I have a scene written where guest on one of those roller costers where your feet dangle are attacked by a T-Rex. we meet a mother and father and there children. The father is named Todd Kramer and i see him being played by Dennis Quad and the wife Karen being played by Tilda Swinton. the family is on the roller coaster when it's attacked and it will be kind of like the scene from JP1 with the jeep but to a real kick ass extreme. This film would be diffrent then the others because it would be almost like the novels because you would have a bunch of chracters in diffrent areas all being terrorized by the dinos. one part of the story deals with Statham and his team going after the escaped dinosaurs through downtown orlando. his story would have some kick ass scenes such as a pack of Deinonychus going through a mall and attacking innocent shoppers and then they attack a hospital. we discover that the Van Owen group have placed devices all over the city that give off sents that attract the dinos which is why they wreck havok. the other story is that of the Dennis Quads character and his family trying to survive getting out of the park and they are helped by Ving Rhames. the other story would be Dodgsons story where he has to deal with a hustle take over by the CEO of his company named Dan Gosner played by Gary Cole. I know it sounds diffrent from all the other films but it diffently brings a new life to the sotry of Jurassic Park. Also i know my spelling sucks but when i get i get excited about an idea i type fast. take a look and tell me what u think and if u want me to send u a cop of the script just leave a message. Thank you...

If anything about that film gets made the memory of my favorite film ever will forever be dead.
Stereotypical and boring...

Please no.

I've got a better one:

Dinos reach mainland carrying some sort of disease. Disease infects a few islanders. Governments panic. News reaches Hammond's ears. Hammond has the old crew from 1st flick head to Isla Nublar where a cure was invented. Dinosaur disease was caused from lack of a special protein injected into their diety menu during their time in captivity. Mix in something with Dogdson like the plot for the novel The Lost World.Oh, and bring in some Carnotaurus goodness!

Beh, they should've just done a straight adaption of The Lost World.

My version of JP4 would be like Day of the Dead. What if the dinosaurs were learning and evolving, like the raptors in JP who learn to open doors? Only this time they are being taught by a scientist who I envision being played by Scott Wolf, to learn to overcome their animalistic instincts. A terrorist team lead by Mark Ducascos hi-jacks the island research facility where the dinos are being experimented on and gets away with several of the beasts while greatly injuring Scott Wolf's character, who attempts to intervene. The terrorists fuse saddles and weapons onto the dinos and begin riding them around the city, endangering civillians and doing untold damage to roads both highway and byway. They even make threats and rob a bank using the dinosaurs as persuasive figures. Another story running parrallel to this sees Grant using a real jetpack.
Meanwhile, Scott Wolf's character has been rescued by his main favorite experiment, a cool pteradactyl, who has become sentient and she tells him how to stop Mark Ducacos and liberate the other dinos. But how can he get there fast enough? Theres no choice, man. The scientist fuses a saddle and weapons including the cure onto the flying lizard and the two ride off to the final battle which will be epic.

I think this outline would keep the tone and spirit of the original trilogy while added a new element of Scott Wolf into the mix, and some oppurtunities for exciting dino action never before seen or imagined. Feedback, please.

I like the idea in the orginal script where the dinosaurs get guns ;)

I like the idea in the orginal script where the dinosaurs get guns ;)

I hope the wink is sarcasm...otherwise hey there Paul, let's talk about the RE franchise. :cmad:

Justin, that's a really bad idea. :down:

I don't want a JP4, to be frank. If anything, give the series a long hiatus - and perhaps remake it in a decade or so. Stay a little closer to source material next time around. That said, JP is still one of my favorite films of all time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"