Smallville My podcast interview with Andy Poon

hithere144

Civilian
Reaction score
Hi There!

My local comics shop podcast From the Booth, which consists of Jim (yours truly), and my two co-hosts Ken and Kita, recently did an interview with character concept designer Andy Poon that I think you guys might be interested in. As many of you know, Andy laid the groundwork for the look of most of the Justice League as they appeared on Smallville, and with costume designer Caroline Cranstoun, helped make that vision a reality. Andy designed the look of the Aquaman, Cyborg, and Impulse recurring characters and, most notably, the long-running supporting character Green Arrow. He's also done designs for three of the upcoming villains/supporting characters on the new CW series Arrow including Huntress and Deathstroke.

The podcast will be available Wednesday, October 24, at captainbluehen.com, and is linked to on our Facebook page at http://www.facebo...omTheBooth . We're also available on iTunes. Past week's interviews on the 'cast include DC Collectibles sculptor Jonathan Matthews, and sculptor Randy Bowen of Bowen Designs (he sculpted the statue of Superman visible on Jerry Seinfeld's shelf in the apartment set and did a walk-on on the show on one of the last episodes).

If you dig the 'cast, "like" us on Facebook. We don't get paid, not one dime, so it's the only way we really get your feedback. Let me know how I did...I know my voice sounds a little like Kermit, I'm working on that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"