Naruto (Anime only) NO SPOILERS!!!!!!

Which anime? The Dub or Sub? Some people only watch the dub, which is the reason I ask.

there. you have it animetards. post away.

...Nice way to start a thread.

Fine, Ground rules here, since Sloth7d has a point.

It should be a joint Sub/Dub, Pre-time skip, post-time skip, Shippuden thread.

I say, post time skip, no spoilers, filler spoiler, and Shippuden, spoiler, with title of Shippuden.

Most places are just getting to the Filler, which is why I say they need spoilers, and most everyone should have seen Pre-time skip Naruto already. Shippuden is only 43 eps in, so it's pretty fresh, so it definatly needs spoiler tags.

Yeah I think the dub is up to 135ish.

Yeah, the dub has reached the fillers now. It's too bad. Dub watchers are about to get like a year load of those, and then, when Shippuden finally comes, they're going to have to get used to lazy animation
Like Gai vs Gai and the rest of those clone fights
and drawn out staring contest. I honestly would recomend those watching the dub to just switch to reading the manga now. If you don't, that's fine. If you actually like Shippuden and the fillers, then that's even better.

The fillers were heart beak. I watched them every week for over a year...

In their defense; they weren't all terrible.

And you will appreciate Shippuden more after watching 100 filler episodes.

Nope. Shippuden decided to keep some of the animation staff that worked on the fillers, so the Animation isn't as top notch as everything in the First Half up until the fillers.

And if you read the manga, it kinda ruins it also. I started watching Shippuden, and stopped, because most of the stuff in the Time Skip I don't like, so there's no point in watching it animated either.

I watched the first few eps,*Shippuden*
(Naruto's return, bell test), and the Rescue Gaara Arc, and KN4 Naruto. That's probably all I'll watch again until the Asuma Death eps. Only because Namiashi Raidou, Hagane Kotetsu and Kamizuki Izumo make an appearance :heart::meow:
*Shippuden*

I watched all the fillers sadly, and ya it did make me much more excited when Shippuuden finally came out. The animation didn't change too much tho it was a bit better than the fillers, but the story definitely picked up.

I mean when you have an episode about Shino laughing, and Naruto peeing on Ino's head, you know you've scraped the bottom of the barrel lol.

After watching the first 2 or 3, I decided to skip the rest of the fillers before Shippuuden because I knew they were garbage. People watching on the cartoon network are in for alot of pain.

I watched all the fillers sadly, and ya it did make me much more excited when Shippuuden finally came out. The animation didn't change too much tho it was a bit better than the fillers, but the story definitely picked up.

I mean when you have an episode about Shino laughing, and Naruto peeing on Ino's head, you know you've scraped the bottom of the barrel lol.

[YT]YFeH7SY0fH8[/YT]

[YT]YFeH7SY0fH8[/YT]

LMFAO!!!

Took one of my favorite Chappelle show skits and made me actually laugh at one of the worst moments in Naruto, that took skill and great editing :). Hilarious link, thnx.

so, are we naruto manga forumers gonna be able to post w/ spoilers?

that was the only reason I made this thing.

oakzap425 said:
Fine, Ground rules here, since Sloth7d has a point.

It should be a joint Sub/Dub, Pre-time skip, post-time skip, Shippuden thread.

I say, post time skip, no spoilers, filler spoiler, and Shippuden, spoiler, with title of Shippuden.

Most places are just getting to the Filler, which is why I say they need spoilers, and most everyone should have seen Pre-time skip Naruto already. Shippuden is only 43 eps in, so it's pretty fresh, so it definatly needs spoiler tags.

To quote myself.

K, just makin sure. Thank you oakzap. I couldnt have done it without you.

So does this mean that no one watches the anime?

I bought season 1 of Naruto Uncut and I love it..I`m gonna buy season 2 uncut today or tomorrow morning

I haven't actively watched it since:

Shippuden Spoiler
The Rescue Gaara Arc. I saw the KN4 vs. Orochimaru fight, and that's about it.

I read the manga, so I know what's coming. Fail. So I won't watch it. Plus, you never know which animation group is working on the next episode, and I don't wanna watch filler quality animation on canon material.

Yeah it won't pick back up until the Shikimaru arc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"