Bleach and Naruto (Very similair)

SatEL

Sidekick
Reaction score
Can anyone else notice huge similarities between both shows, and before any Naruto fan boys screams Bleach copied i will have you know Bleach came before Naruto.

They're both shounen? Seriously, what?

You are quite correct in your assumption, but at least Bleach gives the antagonist more of an invincible quality which I like.

Only thing I can't stand about both shows is the over use of "resolve'' Just make the main character competent(I'm looking at you Naruto, at least Ichigo has some common sense) and formidable in some way.

You are quite correct in your assumption, but at least Bleach gives the antagonist more of an invincible quality which I like.

Naruto has only done that with the worst character ever created ...Sasuke.:cmad: :whatever:

I still don't see how the shows are similar except both being shounens. And in that case, you may aswell say Yuyu Hakusho, DBZ, One Piece and the whole lot of them are extremely similar.

Naruto has only done that with the worst characters ever created ....the uchiha clan!:cmad: :whatever:

fix'd

Even though I actually liked them, but the whole Tobi thing has, even myself, about to rant on the ridiculousness of the broken uchihas.

fix'd

Even though I actually liked them, but the whole Tobi thing has, even myself, about to rant on the ridiculousness of the broken uchihas.

Which brings up a question I asked myself once.....if Sasuke returned to Konoha....would Naruto even be considered for the position of Hokage? Considering how Sasuke was treated before....imagine if he returned? the welcome mat would be rolled out.

If Sasuke came back to Konoha, the anime would no longer be called Naruto, it would called Sasuke.

Which brings up a question I asked myself once.....if Sasuke returned to Konoha....would Naruto even be considered for the position of Hokage? Considering how Sasuke was treated before....imagine if he returned? the welcome mat would be rolled out.

Especially since I'm pretty sure he could beat Tsunade and is a pretty decent leader now. Don't get me wrong. Tunades cool, but sharigan is like the SSJ of Naruto. Well, actually tailed beast tranformation is, but sharigan is even better than that.
But I see Naruto defeating Sasuke in the end. Not now, but some DEM power up will have him trump his rival.

Can anyone else notice huge similarities between both shows, and before any Naruto fan boys screams Bleach copied i will have you know Bleach came before Naruto.

Since both animes draw from whatever happens in the manga. Then technically Naruto came first. Naruto first appeared in 1999 while Bleach appeared in 2001. :woot:

Since both animes draw from whatever happens in the manga. Then technically Naruto came first. Naruto first appeared in 1999 while Bleach appeared in 2001. :woot:

You are correct i got the dates mixed up.:woot:

Both comics are written by authors that worship Akira Toriyama but aren't even close to matching Eiichiro Oda in terms of fanboy-ness.

If Sasuke came back to Konoha, the anime would no longer be called Naruto, it would called Sasuke.

Part 1 was was hardly about Naruto....I think the only Naruto storyline was the Tsunade arc.

Well he did beat Gaara in part1 when Sasuke failed.
Also, he beat Neji.

Well he did beat Gaara in part1 when Sasuke failed.
Also, he beat Neji.

Yea, but Sasuke got the credit from Sakura untill Sasuke told her the truth......and it wasn't shown but I come to beleive Konoha thinks Sasuke stopped Gaara.

Yea, I loved when he beat Neji...I think 3 times he shined (Kiba doesn't count) Vs Nej, Vs Gaara, Vs Kabuto(who was as strong was Kakashi at the time)

Also I was referring to a long story not shot tid bits like battles.

Yea, but Sasuke got the credit from Sakura untill Sasuke told her the truth......and it wasn't shown but I come to beleive Konoha thinks Sasuke stopped Gaara.

Yea, I loved when he beat Neji...I think 3 times he shined (Kiba doesn't count) Vs Nej, Vs Gaara, Vs Kabuto(who was as strong was Kakashi at the time)

Also I was referring to a long story not shot tid bits like battles.

Yeah, I know. But even since the begining you could tell the anime was about Naruto. Even since Hakus defeat. I mean, yeah, Narutos been the screw up ninja for the majority of the anime, but that sorta was the point.

Yeah, I know. But even since the begining you could tell the anime was about Naruto. Even since Hakus defeat. I mean, yeah, Narutos been the screw up ninja for the majority of the anime, but that sorta was the point.

But you'd figure after being with Jiraiya he would be damn powerful.....Jiraiya is an Sanin after all and I wish he would have been made a bit more competent in Part 2, Naruto that is

Also I notice a trend in the show people hold back when teaching Naruto anything.

But you'd figure after being with Jiraiya he would be damn powerful.....Jiraiya is an Sanin after all and I wish he would have been made a bit more competent in Part 2, Naruto that is

Also I notice a trend in the show people hold back when teaching Naruto anything.

Jiraiya made him... compitent.
I mean Kakashi considered Naruto an equal, thats gotta mean something. But after that broken way of clone training and rasenshuriken, he's definately atleast jonin level, even without kyubi. I mean he beat Kakuzu, right??

Yeah I wonder when he will get a chance to become a Chunin?

Jiraiya made him... compitent.
I mean Kakashi considered Naruto an equal, thats gotta mean something. But after that broken way of clone training and rasenshuriken, he's definately atleast jonin level, even without kyubi. I mean he beat Kakuzu, right??

....Well, you have a point, but it just urks me that both Sauske and Naruto both trained by Sanins should be equals in power not have this huge gap.

Yeah I wonder when he will get a chance to become a Chunin?

I asked myself the same question then I thought about it and figured he goes on high level missions, surpassed Kakashi(in power) and takes down high level villians...so what would be the point?

I asked myself the same question then I thought about it and figured he goes on high level missions, surpassed Kakashi(in power) and takes down high level villians...so what would be the point?

I don't think you can be straigh promoted to Hokage from Genin level. That is comparison to taking a lieutenant and promoting him to General.

I don't think you can be straigh promoted to Hokage from Genin level. That is comparison to taking a lieutenant and promoting him to General.

I don't think Hokage has anything to do with weather or not you're a Chunin or a Jounin, they're chosen by a council of sorts. So he could easily bypass Chunin, Jounin, and even Sanin.

Naruto's a badass now a days in the manga. Seriously.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"