Naruto: Rise of a Ninja

Reaction score
Anyone else excited about this game coming out on Tuesday? Here is some info on it.

"Naruto: Rise of a Ninja Naruto: Rise of a Ninja is an Xbox 360-exclusive video game currently under development by Ubisoft Montreal, making it the first Naruto game to be developed by a non-Japanese company. The game will be specifically based off the English dubbed version of the anime, and is set to be released in North America on October 30, 2007. The option to use the original Japanese voice actors will be included in the game.
The game itself is consists of two major gameplay modes: one-on-one fighting and RPG , where Konoha will serve as a main hub to access various missions players can go on. The main story mode will alternate between these two modes, and will take place from the beginning of the series to the end of the Invasion of Konoha arc, with included sidequests. It will feature elements from the Prince of Persia series, like jumping acrobatically from rooftop to rooftop, as well as having one-on-one brawls much like the Naruto: Clash of Ninja series. Like with most Naruto games, it will feature cel-shaded graphics.
The game will also allow online versus multiplayer via Xbox live, enabling you to play with your friends.According to a video interview on Xboxyde.com, the game will also have downloadable content, hinting towards new characters."

- Wikipedia

Here are some screen shots.

naruto4.jpg

naruto_rise_of_ninja_360_16.jpg

naruto-rise-of-a-ninja--20070523013.jpg

naruto-rise-of-a-ninja--20070711095.jpg

naruto-rise-of-a-ninja--20070822023.jpg

naruto-rise-of-a-ninja--20070822-1.jpg

I feel bad for them. A team with that much talent working on a TV license which I presume has to be complete crap.

the only thing i've ever seen about Naruto is on G4 and all they do is make fun of it

I don't know why my friends are so into Naruto... it doesn't get me.

I have to agree with WHF. Ubi Soft Montreal working on this?

i for one am exited about this game, i like to get it. but im ready for a game based on naruto 2 shippudden.

I feel bad for them. A team with that much talent working on a TV license which I presume has to be complete crap.
Here's an idea, if you don't like the show, post once and leave. If you've never seen it, you don't have an opinion on it. So leave.

I don't have a 360, but I do watch Naruto and this game does look fun. Hopefully a friend of mine will pick it up.

Here's an idea, if you don't like the show, post once and leave. If you've never seen it, you don't have an opinion on it. So leave.

I don't have a 360, but I do watch Naruto and this game does look fun. Hopefully a friend of mine will pick it up.

You're 23 dude. Go get Call of Duty 4.

Why all the hate? Haven't played it myself, but I've seen pretty decent reviews for it so far, even scoring a solid 8 at some places. It's too bad I don't have a 360, it certainly looks like one of the better anime licensed games.

I love Naruto, I'll be pickin this up for shizzzzzil

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulsantiagoolg
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"