Naughty Dog PS3

And Spider-man was made by Columbia Pictures owned by none other than- SONY.

SpeedballLives said:
Is this really the first time you people have seen this trailer?
I saw it months ago when E3 happened.
I thought is was kinda dull then, and i still do.
It looks like a Tomb Raider/Indiana Jones wanna be.

The assertion that it would be a better game then either the new Indiana Jones game or the newest Tomb Raider isn't a stretch. This is Naughty Dog and neither of those games are amazing.

LOLOLOLOLOLOL
That was a Joke right? cause it was hilarious!

I look forward to blowing you the frack away in Beyond the Red Line (in a Viper Mark III no less).

Tomb Raider: Legend is amaaaaazing, and the new Indy Jones will be 10,000 times better.

This game? Looks very fun! I just don't like the ripoff character....but I do love his converse shoes :up: :o

Manny Calavera said:
She's right in that the unified shaders aren't perfect and there is a downside to them, but I'd just like to make sure that everyone knows that even so, Xenos still outperforms RSX, hugely.
That's basically what I was trying to say.

And Zenien, Carmack was so impressed with the 360 that for the first time ever, he abandoned the PC as his primary development platform in favor of the 360.

I played one of the Ratchet y Clank games (I think the 2nd. one) and it was pretty good :up:
So Naughty Dog has some good games, I guess.

Ratchet and Clank is supah fun....ceptin' the damn spaceship missions :(
and they find a way to do things that are actually funny without making it an M rated game :o
Jak 2 was fun, really hard, to an annoying degree, but still fun. And Jak 3 was great :mad:

They were able to pull off humor in a not really vulgar way as well :o

Gammy79 said:
I played one of the Ratchet y Clank games (I think the 2nd. one) and it was pretty good :up:
So Naughty Dog has some good games, I guess.

Ratchet and Clank are owned by Insomniac :o

still a good game though

I didn't care for any of the Jak games.. I have more respect for RPGs and FPS genres. I didn't think the games sucked THAT bad though. : /

Not visually impressive? Sorry it's not photo realistic like 99% of the games on the market today. The cartoony look is almost Naughty Dog's signature thing. Which is why it's suprising they went for a more realistic game with this PS3 thing. :o

As for not being fun,whatever dude. I thought it had a really nice balance between the guns and Dark powers. Not to mention how badass the hoverboard was.

That's cool. Jak II and Naughty Dog are still terrible blights upon the games industry though.

Manny Calavera said:
That's cool. Jak II and Naughty Dog are still terrible blights upon the games industry though.
jak2 AND naughtydog pwn your pathetic soul.

and how is it not visually impressive? i loved the graphics.

Yes, they do "pwn" my soul, because I've never been as depressed as I am when playing them. As for how they're not visually impressive, well there's the ****ty art assets and art design and rendering engine to start with...

Manny Calavera said:
Yes, they do "pwn" my soul, because I've never been as depressed as I am when playing them. As for how they're not visually impressive, well there's the ****ty art assets and art design and rendering engine to start with...
man, you have no taste. if you think the game looks " ****ty " you've obviously haven't been to haven forest. you probably just don't like the game because it's "too hard " for you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"