Need a little help for a possible tattoo

Maximus One

Eklypze Is Dead
Reaction score
Im thinking about getting a tat of ledgers Joker and i was wandering if anyone could post a buncha different pics of him for me mainly face shots any help is deeply appreciated

Im thinking about getting a tat of ledgers Joker and i was wandering if anyone could post a buncha different pics of him for me mainly face shots any help is deeply appreciated

Just some advice. I would wait till after the film is out to get this tat.

By that time their will be even more pics to chose from. While there are quite a few now, there could be a really great one that you see after the film that you might have wanted to get instead.

Just some advice. I would wait till after the film is out to get this tat.

By that time their will be even more pics to chose from. While there are quite a few now, there could be a really great one that you see after the film that you might have wanted to get instead.

I agree, I was going to get a Heath joker tat and decided to wait, theres probably way better shots of him in the film, or when it comes out on dvd, screen caps also. Its always better to wait when it comes to a tattoo!!:woot:

This thread has already been started and discussed... But...

Personally i'd never get an actor tattoo, or a Joker one, just my opinion though...

Well if someone loves something enough and it means that much to them to get it tattooed on them, and theyre sure of it, let them go balls out!!

I'm currently shopping to have an artist get me a really great drawing of Bale/Batman collar grabbing a Rosenbaum/Lex. That WILL get tatoo'd onto me in the next year or so. lol

IDC about actors or not, those two are the best IMO.

- Jow

of all the actors in the world that I'd like to get tattooed forever on my body, michael rosenbaum is not one of them.

Why would you want Batman grabbing Lex?

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"