Need help finding and burning Swamp Thing online

Status
Not open for further replies.

Superman

The Man Of Steel (Is #1)
Reaction score
OK This is what I need help with.

I want to find and burn on a DVD the movie Swamp Thing on my computer but I've never done it before. I don't know the first thing about burning DVDs on my computer but I've got this DVD burner on it and I want to try it out.

Is there a place online that I can go to that has the Swamp Thing movie that I can burn for free?

Any help any of you can give would be very much appreciated.

Thanks
:supes:

Pirating movies off of the internet for your own personal use without paying for them is legally wrong and morally bankrupt, Superman. I'm very, very disappointed in you. To the point that I'm not even going to tell you about Bittorrent. :down

jag

Superman a pirate? :eek:

Arrrrrr, matey! Give me yer DVD's or I'll throw yer planet into the sun!

jag

*coughPiratecough* *coughBaycough*

OK This is what I need help with.

I want to find and burn on a DVD the movie Swamp Thing on my computer but I've never done it before. I don't know the first thing about burning DVDs on my computer but I've got this DVD burner on it and I want to try it out.

Is there a place online that I can go to that has the Swamp Thing movie that I can burn for free?

Any help any of you can give would be very much appreciated.

Thanks
:supes:

Reported.

Reported.
Report what? I know there are free sites out there that allow free "download/upload/whatever it's called" of old movies. I'm not asking for a bootleg copy of Ironman, I just want to try out my DVD burner on old movies.:whatever:

Pirating movies off of the internet for your own personal use without paying for them is legally wrong and morally bankrupt, Superman. I'm very, very disappointed in you. To the point that I'm not even going to tell you about Bittorrent. :down

jag
Bittorrent you say. Mmmmm...:meanie:

Report what? I know there are free sites out there that allow free "download/upload/whatever it's called" of old movies. I'm not asking for a bootleg copy of Ironman, I just want to try out my DVD burner on old movies.:whatever:

Unless a movie is public domain ala Charade or Night of the Living Dead then it still illegal to download movies reguardless of its age.

Look, If the mods have a problem with this then close it down. Otherwise let someone show me how to do what everone else with a computer does every day.

Look, If the mods have a problem with this then close it down. Otherwise let someone show me how to do what everone else with a computer does every day.

Cool your jets, sparky. I was simply pointing out the error of your statement, its irrelevant to me that you wish to partake in illegal activities.

Cool your jets, sparky. I was simply pointing out the error of your statement, its irrelevant to me that you wish to partake in illegal activities.
I wasn't pointing at you with that post and I wasn't really angry when I posted it. I was just saying....:cwink: :woot:

To the guy who want to download off of the internet for free: It's illegal to download movies off of the internet and if you get caught you can go to prison for the rest of your life and probably get put on Death row instead. Don't and I repeat don't go and download movies, music, games etc.. off the internet. YOU CAN DIE!!!

To the guy who want to download off of the internet for free: It's illegal to download movies off of the internet and if you get caught you can go to prison for the rest of your life and probably get put on Death row instead. Don't and I repeat don't go and download movies, music, games etc.. off the internet. YOU CAN DIE!!!

Wow. Unnecessarily melodramatic, much? :whatever: I hope the mods don't consider that a legitimate death threat and IP Ban you forever. :)

jag

I think someone needs some decaf. Get a grip.:wow::whatever:

^Well something has to be said to prevent the guy from downloading illegal stuff off the internet. :(

Fine, Since some here want to go apesh** over this, Would a mod delete this thread? I'll find another way to do it.:whatever:

^Dude just don't do it. If you start downloading movies off of the internet you won't want to stop. Where will it all end? Huh? One movie isn't enough you will have to download another and another you just have to get the latest movie downloaded. It's like drugs. Once you start you can't stop.

^Dude just don't do it. If you start downloading movies off of the internet you won't want to stop. Where will it all end? Huh? One movie isn't enough you will have to download another and another you just have to get the latest movie downloaded. It's like drugs. Once you start you can't stop.

Hilarious.

jag

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"