• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

Need help finding Young Justice pictures

King Ruler

Sidekick
Joined
Dec 2, 2004
Messages
2,204
Reaction score
0
Points
31
Does anyone think they can show me where to find good pictures of some of Young Justice's villains? Are do you think you can post them up here?
The villains I'm looking for are Dante and Mighty Endowed.
 
Go to google. Type in young justice. The first link has some pics.
 
Mighty Endowed?

...Man, why would he need to be a super-villian? He could easily go into the Adult Entertainment bussiness! :D
 
Mighty Endowed is a woman. With really huge boobs. Actually, her power is that her boobs are hipnotic. But she's so top heavy that she can't walk.
 
lupus27 said:
Mighty Endowed is a woman. With really huge boobs. Actually, her power is that her boobs are hipnotic. But she's so top heavy that she can't walk.

...BEST. VILLIAN. EVER. :D

Still...the porn industry crack can still work. :D:D
 
Yeah. Peter David is a funny guy. The best line involveing her was when she was in government custity:


"Gentlemen, we will work night and day to cure this woman of her condition. In fact, hundreds of scientists from all across the country have come here just to observe her."
 
lupus27 said:
Yeah. Peter David is a funny guy. The best line involveing her was when she was in government custity:


"Gentlemen, we will work night and day to cure this woman of her condition. In fact, hundreds of scientists from all across the country have come here just to observe her."

:D:up:

What was that part with Superboy when he's impersonating Batman? I don't remember that one off the top of my head. :D
 
DarkKnightJRK said:
:D:up:

What was that part with Superboy when he's impersonating Batman? I don't remember that one off the top of my head. :D

I can't recall. But there was another peice of diolouge involveing Mighty Endowed.


Mighty Endowed: Are you pathetic creatures going to fight me?


Superboy: If there is a God, YES!
 
:D

I don't remember how it went on, Superboy's side, but Robin's comment after was "Shut. Up."
 
Give me issue numbers and I can get you pics... I have the series, just haven't had an oppurtunity to sit and read it...
 
Issues 1 2 and 3 had Mighty endowed in them. I can't remember which issues Dante was in.
 
Thank you all for the help. Issues 12 and 13 (I believe) have pictures of Dante. Also, issues #33 of Supergirl (I think) has pictures of him as well, seeing as how it was a crossover.
And yes, Mighty Endowed was one of the better villains. Peter David REALLY needs to bring back YJ. SERIOUSLY.
I remember reading somewhere that originally he planned for Slobo to become the new Secret, seeing as how he'd died. I would've loved to see that.
 
King Ruler said:
Does anyone think they can show me where to find good pictures of some of Young Justice's villains? Are do you think you can post them up here?
The villains I'm looking for are Dante and Mighty Endowed.
The "Mighty Endowed" was a real "Hoot".


They need to bring her back and have her run into Guy Garner,.....
 
lupus27 said:
That would be awesome!
I mean,.. Look at how much flack he gave Powergirl,....

I'd pay double to read that one.
 
King Ruler said:
Does anyone think they can show me where to find good pictures of some of Young Justice's villains? Are do you think you can post them up here?
The villains I'm looking for are Dante and Mighty Endowed.
The Mighty Endowed
Peter once created a character in ?Young Justice? called the Mighty Endowed. She had huge ?headlights? and was a very dangerous super villain. The problem was that she was so topped heavy that she fell over immediately thus shortening the fight.

Recently the FDA re-examined the use of silicon breast implants in women. They had been taken off the market in the early 1990. They first voted to keep the ban in place. When a second company produced their research and viability of their product, the board voted 7-2 to allow them to sell silicon for implantation. However anyone who wants the implants has a number of new hoops they have to jump through.

??Prospective patients must sign consent forms acknowledging implant risks, including that they ultimately may break and require removal or replacement.

?Mentor may sell silicone implants only to board-certified plastic surgeons who complete special hands-on training to insert implants in a way that minimizes odds of breakage.

?Mentor must open a registry to track how patients fare long-term, and it must continue more formal studies to nail down how often implants rupture within 10 years, something no one yet knows.

?Mentor must warn that because implant breaks don't cause immediate symptoms, patients should get an MRI scan five years after implant insertion and every two years after that. They should consider having broken implants removed to minimize risk of silicone oozing into the breast, or beyond.?

In Europe the silicon is used more frequently than the saline implants because it looks more ?natural?. The manufactures are saying by offering the silicon implants in the US, they will be helping women?s self-esteem which is part of their mental health. Apparently the saline ones have a tendency to ripple, bunch or pucker making them look less real.

I have never and will probably never understand why a woman would want a larger chest. I do have more understanding for women who are trying to reconstruct their chest after breast cancer. There I can see the need for something that looks good and makes them feel more whole. But to just go from one cup size to another? In my opinion you have bigger issues than the size of your breasts.

I see a bigger need for breast reduction surgery. There are women who have ?huge tracks of land? to a point where they have lower back problems and are in chronic pain. I have a friend who has this problem. She has to special order all her bras (which is not cheap) and has some trouble finding tops that fit her. She is not a tall person so the clothing problem is compounded. To give you an idea of her cup size at her wedding she had on a corset as part of her dress. She balanced 4 cups of beer on her chest and these were not small cups either.

She looked into breast reduction surgery because her doctor recommended to relieve the pain in her lower back. With her health insurance she found a curious thing. They would pay for breast augmentation or reconstruction but not reduction. That they would pay for reconstruction didn?t bother her. It was the augmentation for reasons of mental health that made her upset because they didn?t pay for reduction. Her doctor went to bat for her with the insurance company but they would not budge. They said it was elective surgery and not a health issue. So she is left with chronic back pain and since then has lost her health insurance due to circumstances.

I am grateful that my chest is the size that it is.
 
PERSONAL DATA
attachment.php


Real Name: Nina Dowd
Occupation: Archeologist
Base of Operations: (currently incarcerated) D.E.O.
First Appearance: Young Justice #1 (1998)

HISTORY

During an archaeological dig, Nina Dowd discovered a strange vehicle, later referred to as the Super cycle, and artifact from Apologies that was buried under the Earth for almost 200 Centuries. Contact with the device, caused Nina Dowed to become encased in a crystallized cocoon. After receiving a montier call by Impulse, the newly formed team of Young Justice, along with Red Tornado, jumped into action. After watching the events that were unfolding, Young Justice decided to do there own invest aging with resulting in Impulse, vibrating into the cocoon, causing it to explode and the release of the transformed Nina Dowd, now know as Mighty Endowed. Due to the fact that Nina, had not mastered her newfound powers, she unknowing, increased her chest size until she unwittingly collapsed, and defeated herself.

APPEARANCES


* Young Justice #1
* Young Justice: Secret Files & Origins #1
 

Attachments

  • ME.bmp
    149.9 KB · Views: 207
DarkKnightJRK said:
:D

I don't remember how it went on, Superboy's side, but Robin's comment after was "Shut. Up."

I think this is the picture you meant. It wasn't in an issue of YJ, it was either Superboy's or Robin's book...

batkon019iz.jpg


Bat-birds and Bat-bees, LOL!
 
Fuzzy Dude Fan said:
I think this is the picture you meant. It wasn't in an issue of YJ, it was either Superboy's or Robin's book...

batkon019iz.jpg


Bat-birds and Bat-bees, LOL!

*no smiley could possibly describe the laughing my ass is doing right now*
 
I've got some scans of Mighty Endowed's appearances too. I'll try and post them up here soon.
 
DarkKnightJRK said:
*no smiley could possibly describe the laughing my ass is doing right now*
Yeah,...
I was bustin,.. they HAVE to be friends,....
 
Varient said:
PERSONAL DATA
attachment.php


Real Name: Nina Dowd
Occupation: Archeologist
Base of Operations: (currently incarcerated) D.E.O.
First Appearance: Young Justice #1 (1998)

HISTORY

During an archaeological dig, Nina Dowd discovered a strange vehicle, later referred to as the Super cycle, and artifact from Apologies that was buried under the Earth for almost 200 Centuries. Contact with the device, caused Nina Dowed to become encased in a crystallized cocoon. After receiving a montier call by Impulse, the newly formed team of Young Justice, along with Red Tornado, jumped into action. After watching the events that were unfolding, Young Justice decided to do there own invest aging with resulting in Impulse, vibrating into the cocoon, causing it to explode and the release of the transformed Nina Dowd, now know as Mighty Endowed. Due to the fact that Nina, had not mastered her newfound powers, she unknowing, increased her chest size until she unwittingly collapsed, and defeated herself.

APPEARANCES


* Young Justice #1
* Young Justice: Secret Files & Origins #1

Her boobs don't look anywhere NEAR as big as I thought they were. :|
 
Well, you really can't see her boobs in that pick. The artist conviniently covered them up. There was a shot the next issue where you got a better shot of 'em. Remember, Young Justice was meant to be like JLU or Batman:The Animated series. It had mature subject matter, but it was used in a way that would fly over the heads of younger readers.
 
lupus27 said:
Well, you really can't see her boobs in that pick. The artist conviniently covered them up. There was a shot the next issue where you got a better shot of 'em. Remember, Young Justice was meant to be like JLU or Batman:The Animated series. It had mature subject matter, but it was used in a way that would fly over the heads of younger readers.

I'd LOVE to see Mighty on JLU. :D They're going to have the Legion of Doom next season, so she might be a possibilty. :up:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
200,622
Messages
21,775,574
Members
45,611
Latest member
picamon
Back
Top
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"