Netflix Apologizes for Hiring Actors to Stage Event

:whatever: Right... Erzengel, I expect better of you. You oughta know, if it can't hold beer / whisky, sell us beer (or whisky), give us beer (or liquor) or arrange to get us beer (or alcohol we can drink) we probably won't even notice it exists. Whereas witches are really great at getting beer.
[YT]yEEmxbqV3rg[/YT]

Oh, you Americans. If only you knew what the rest of the world thinks about you.

Oh rest of the world, you're finally starting to realize that if our economy completely collapses, so does yours.

You know what the world thinks of Canada? They don't.

I kid I kid

Fixed that for you, I just like the old school days of renting movies in person and long lines...don't know why.

cuz you're a weirdo who hates progress.....I do not miss standing in line behind some soccer mom trying to wrangle her crumbsnatchers, one of which just peed himself

hehe I think this is funny...Anytime a company hires actors to help sell a product (which happens a large portion of the time with many companies) it's always a bad idea.

As for his comments about americans being self-absorbed. Well...that's actually true. :)

fluffing crowds is never a good idea but the marketing suits always do it

People who get into marketing must have self-esteem issues.

In marketing it's called Social Proofing. It's a pretty common practice actually, just happens Netflix screwed the pooch on this.

I think Netflix wanted to get caught. Any publicity is good publicity.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"