Superman Returns New Ad On Fox 8! Supes Saving The Plane

Hopefully Mentok was serious about putting the ad online...

I sure hope so. I wonder if Superman drinks a sip of Coca Cola before going in for the save....?

very cool. Thanks Bat, I did miss that, too busy trying to get Explode to knock off his half-troll act and be a real person for once. Sorry.

I do note that he says MAY run 20-25 minutes. But that does show he is considering keeping it that length. As long as it stays visually interesting...

Thanks for taking the time, Bat, it's much appreciated.

Dude I think ur taking this too serious just be patient and wait its only 2 more days.

SolidSnakeMGS said:
Come on man! Let's hear some bloody details you know! Good god!

Its great :up: LOL.

Umm... I dont remember much of the it now... damn hangovers :(

The flying looks great. Superman really is a dynamic part of the environment.

The forces against superman look awesome... Like he really is flying that fast.

The cape looks great, not heavy at all.

The red goes from darker to lighter shades depending on lighting (thats pretty cool)

Superman dosent seem too concerned at first with the Plane. Just 'doing whet he usually does' I guess. :p

I am waiting for it to come on again for I can get a copy for you guys.

explode7 said:
Dude I think ur taking this too serious just be patient and wait its only 2 more days.

I think you should see if you can live up to your namesake.

Mentok said:

The red goes from darker to lighter shades depending on lighting (thats pretty cool)

Superman dosent seem too concerned at first with the Plane. Just 'doing whet he usually does' I guess. :p

Thanks bro!! I really get a feel for it!! :up::up:

So, what exactly is this? a commercial for a product? for the movie?

Mentok said:

Ah, thats sweet man, you got to see it. Congrats!! Hope we get a version up online sometime.

Mentok said:
Damn, I thought you had already set your VCR, DVDR, etc., to record the commercial...

Do you have any idea how long the commercial was?

Mentok said:

Make time go faster! :mad:

12__r_gamle_Julia_Wi_90249c.jpg

For any Australians sitting in front of the TV waiting, I saw it on FOX8 +2 if thas any help.

hey so like i called foxtel and asked if there were going to be playing the video again, and they said that the AD will be played within the next 5 hours thats all they wanted to tell me.... bastards so if another aussie has time to sit and watch fox 8 please do, i gotta go and finnish my scripts off....so if someone could... PLEASE WATCH!!!!!!

I already sent an e-mail to the channel. This is what I wrote:

The reason I am writing this e-mail is to see if I can get some information on a new commercial featuring the new Superman Returns movie (in which will be in theaters June 30th in this country). We (all Superman fans) are ecstatic with some images that a person living in your country was able to take when the commercial aired during the morning in your channel. The new Superman Returns theatrical trailer will air in theaters accross the country this Friday May 5th with the relase of Mission Impossible III. But we just can't wait any longer and my question is, WHEN will this ad air again? WILL it air again?

I'm really hoping to get an answer from anybody there.

Again, thank you for your cooperation.

:)

Dude I nearly cried reading that. I hope the FOX execs do to.

DOO BEE said:
hey so like i called foxtel and asked if there were going to be playing the video again, and they said that the AD will be played within the next 5 hours thats all they wanted to tell me.... bastards so if another aussie has time to sit and watch fox 8 please do, i gotta go and finnish my scripts off....so if someone could... PLEASE WATCH!!!!!!

Yeah I figured I caught the last one for the morning. They will be rotating it back on in prime time then :(

Gammy v.2 said:
I expected nothing less from you, my dear Aussie friend :up:

Is it sunday yet for you? I want to shoot you on Xbox Live. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vortep88
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"