New Batman LEGO sets for 2012

Merkel

Civilian
Reaction score
http://www.variety.com/article/VR1118040143?categoryid=13&cs=1&cmpid=RSS|News|LatestNews

They will also be releasing other DC Comics characters, plus Marvel:

http://www.fandompost.com/2011/07/20/lego-confirms-dc-comics-and-marvel-comics-plans/

The new Batman minifigure might actually gives an idea on what to expect from the TDKR Bat-suit

med_gallery_6705_159_16282.jpg

Great news, I must say I never understood why they were taken off the shelves in the first place.

So are we getting a classic suit then for MOS? And, an epic spit curl...

Damn...this is great. Unfortunatly I recently spend a fortune getting all the "old" ones. And they were expensive...

Would old sets be re-released? Or are they only making new ones :3?

Great news, I must say I never understood why they were taken off the shelves in the first place.

No one bought them, that's why. They only became popular after the LEGO Batman game became a hit.

Would old sets be re-released? Or are they only making new ones :3?

I'd say the chances of them releasing the old sets are nil.

I plan on being a completist with this line. Havent bought legos since I was a kid

At one point they had a Lego Tumbler, which I really wanted to buy. I actually regret not buying it. But you never know, they may release another one for TDKR. Maybe.

At one point they had a Lego Tumbler, which I really wanted to buy. I actually regret not buying it. But you never know, they may release another one for TDKR. Maybe.

Just build your own, like I did.

IMG_0224.jpg

IMG_0230.jpg

IMG_0226.jpg

Just build your own, like I did.

IMG_0224.jpg

IMG_0230.jpg

IMG_0226.jpg

That's awesome stuff. :up:

I'd encourage anyone to get some LEGO and build their own stuff. Get them at a yard sale, Ebay, or Bricklink to keep cost down and then experiment and build whatever you want. Look at other builder's stuff on Flickr for ideas. It's a great hobby.

And if you really want to build the Tumbler from the official set or think you're no good at building something on your own, you can find the official building instructions on the web.

I built the Tumbler with those instructions, the couple of bricks I didn't have in my possession I swapped with other bricks. Or you could just order the real ones I suppose.

anyone know when these are due out? i want to get the whole set!

First of the year with the DC sets arriving first and Marvel sets hitting around March if I remember right.

As a very serious Batman Toy Collector I totally love these Lego Play Sets. I just wish they were not so expensive, OUCH!

I understand, but regret, the brighter, more coloured sets, especially in the case of the Batcave. The first Batcave was absolutely awesome and I didn't get a chance to get it at the time, but I think I'll pass on this one as it doesn't even come close. The only things about it that are better than the first one are the red Robin and Bane's vehicle.

Also, no Arkham Asylum... I hope it'll eventually come out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"