New Batman TAS-LIKE DTDVD movie?

kooguy911

Sidekick
Reaction score
With the dark knight chronicles aside:

Im sure some of you have heard of the upcoming direct to dvd movie, SUPERMAN: DOOMSDAY that comes out in september. Its an animated movie done TAS style but is based on the comics. The word is that they are going to do a line of these comic based movies, based on various DC characters; the first being a superman movie. The superman movie is already made. The next project, which is in production, is a Justice League movie, called JUSTICE LEAGUE: A NEW FRONTIER. Batman is in that, which is cool, but what I'm hoping for is a batman movie after that. A taste of good batman animation.

It gonna be a anime I heard.

He's talking about the animated DCU movies ASIDE from the TDK prequel.

I've heard plans for Bat-films based on everything from Batman: Year One to DKR and The Long Halloween. Granted it'll only be a possibility if Superman/Doomsday and the first line of Animated DCU films sell well.

CFE

Im really hoping for a DKR with Clint Eastwood or Kevin Conroy as the voice, both would be amazing. Also i hope the art style isn't as bad as the Legends of the dark knight episode.

Aside from Superman: Doomsday, Teen Titans: Judas Contract and New Frontier is there a separate Batman TDK prequel coming out?

If not, then there's not going to be much Batman because he doesn't have a major role in New Frontier. It's more of a Green Lantern and Martian Manhunter story.

Im not looking forward to the TT or New Frontier movies to be honest, they dont appeal to me apart from Batmans role in NF, Superman:doomsday looks great though.

Im really hoping for a DKR with Clint Eastwood or Kevin Conroy as the voice, both would be amazing. Also i hope the art style isn't as bad as the Legends of the dark knight episode.

I thought Michael Ironside from that episode did a great DKR batman too

Since they're doing "Death of Superman" they should do "Knightfall" to get both of the BIGGEST DC stories of the 1990s.

CFE

it all depends how bad they rape the Death of Superman story.

i really dont see how you can fit that monster of a storyline into a 75 minute movie.

i'm looking forward to The Judas Contract..just because of Nightwing (hopefully they'll tweak it a bit and have the current look Nightwing, and not the gay disco costume)

Yeah the episode was great, im not arguing that im just saying the Art style was crap imo, i hate the Big chest uneven look. I also hate the thin waste look which most cartoons use these days, why cant it just be a nice sensible even look :p

Depends which image your looking at from TDKR, its very inconsistent.

columna010.jpg

There it does look like it yes, but in other images such as...

darkknight2_p22.gif

He is in proportion, this isn't the best example but its the best i could find online, if you have the comic then the best display of him normal without the huge chest is around the first mutant fight and the bit were he returns and kicks the guy who claims he cant walk.

Depends which imagine your looking at from TDKR, its very inconsistent.

Yeah, but note that DKR was pretty inconsistently illustrated as well. There's like 5 different Batmans in the entire book.

But I don't think it's the chest. Batman was just...fat.

But hey, at least it's not as bad as this:

00.gif

^DKR and TAS look make that s*** look just like s***!

Seriously, is that Bruce Wayne or Jackie Chain adventures.

That show could of had the best writing for an animated show of all time, and I wouldn't be able to watch it because of that disgusting art style.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"