DC TV Series New DC TV Series Forum

SniperHF

Kind of an Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
This is the new DC TV series forum. Eventually it will be for most series based on DC comics. Some shows that are popular enough will still have separate forums.

But anything else will go in here instead of MISC or having a dead forum with only 1 active thread.

Also any new series announced you can put in here until the mod team decides to make a new board for it or to leave it here.

Also please do still continue to make separate threads for episodes and such. Use the thread prefixes.

New I hope you will do the same for the Marvel shows.

We're still kicking around which method is best (forum with prefixes vs category with subforums how Marvel is currently) so we're going to see which one works best first. DC got it one way Marvel the other.

Though I will probably make a similar forum to this one for the Disney+ shows. I'm doing the reorganization slowly over a few weeks so everything isn't changed at once.

One of the goals is to get everything buried away in MISC TV into a better spot.

We're still kicking around which method is best (forum with prefixes vs category with subforums how Marvel is currently) so we're going to see which one works best first. DC got it one way Marvel the other.
Shows that have multiple threads dedicated to casting, a thread per season, a thread per episode... etc etc... should keep their separate subforum.
So I think DCCW stuff; Arrow, Flash, Legends of Tomorrow, Supergirl, and Black Lightning deserve having their subforums intact in the DC Shows subcategory.

Can we have a subforum for animation? DC animation is especially expansive and is loaded with gems.

Last edited:

Though I will probably make a similar forum to this one for the Disney+ shows. I'm doing the reorganization slowly over a few weeks so everything isn't changed at once.

One of the goals is to get everything buried away in MISC TV into a better spot.
would you merge all the Netflix Marvel shows or after Jessica Jones ended, all of it will be archived? I imagine Inhumans, The Gifted and Legixn will be archived soon especially the first two already ended.

would you merge all the Netflix Marvel shows or after Jessica Jones ended, all of it will be archived?

It won't be archived in that sense, you'll still be able to post in them. But they'll be shuffled around once activity slows down when the shows are over.
Currently thinking something like an "Old Favorites" forum or something.

Are you gonna include Agent Carter which is no longer available in the navigation bar.

Are you gonna include Agent Carter which is no longer available in the navigation bar.

It looks like that's part of the Agents of SHIELD forum?

I'm not sure if it ever was a separate forum or maybe it got merged when it was canceled. That predates me being around here :p

Moved around some more stuff today.

Note that the DC TV Series main forum hosts all DC shows that don't have a separate sub forum.

love the new Sargon on DC Legends but where is the Ruby of Life? the actor I think is IG raul_herrera_actor

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"