Iron Man New International Teaser Trailer!

Whats wrong with that website? Massive load times, and then when i finally get onto the Iron Man page, the trailer dosnt even work!

Whats wrong with that website? Massive load times, and then when i finally get onto the Iron Man page, the trailer dosnt even work!

Give it time. Sweet find Magnus, the new footage is super. Loving the ending, too.

Need MORE! :cmad:

I seriously can't wait, at all.

Its finally working now. Sweet trailer. "I want to protect the people ive put in harms way". Possible Armor Wars sub plot? Not likely, but i can dream.
Has anyone got a link to where i could Download this new trailer?

It might be only because it's new, but I like that better than the domestic teaser.

That's as good,if not better,than the theatrical one :wow:
Thanks for the find :woot:

Its finally working now. Sweet trailer. "I want to protect the people ive put in harms way". Possible Armor Wars sub plot? Not likely, but i can dream.
Has anyone got a link to where i could Download this new trailer?
Great line,and delivery of the line too :yay:
It's felt so raw,as if Stark is accepting the responsibility of taking up the Iron Man mantle. That's my thought on it anyway :oldrazz:

Good find. Really looking foward to this.

Eh, basically the stuff we've seen before, plus it seems to be cut kinda badly.

I did laugh at the bit about the "flight stabalizer" at the end. :woot:

Thanks for the youtube link! I would still love a quicktime file though if anyone finds one.

Great find, thanks. Loved the part at the end as well, just wish it wasn't less than 2 inches tall on my screen. I'll check out the youtube one now. :woot:

It is still loading or me.... Man i have a crappy connection! lol!

it did load...and it is awesome! This movie will score big time!

"I'm trying to protect the people I've put in harm's way!"

Good stuff. Looks like he's making out with Pepper Potts (Gwyneth Paltrow) in the new trailer.

Also looks like Pepper Potts is aware of him being Iron Man and building the technology from the start. As I recall, Pepper was not aware of this in the comics until much further. So his identity will most likely be known to Rhodes and Pepper in the movie.

I miss the flying scenes, but well, they´re gonna be different in the final product anyway. This one puts more emphasis on his relationship with Peppers, guess you need to play up the romance a bit for international audience.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"