Iron Man New Iron Man Fan Film

vich

Civilian
Reaction score
Hey guys,

A fellow by the name of David Guivant just sent me a brand new Iron Man fan film and it's pretty cool. It's in the format of an opening for a live action TV series and features a ton of special effects and a lot of characters from Iron Man's Marvel universe.

You can check it out here:

Iron Man Fan Film

Enjoy,

Vic

It is very cool, nice special effects, especially with a limited budget, liked seeing many of the characters I associate with Iron Man and I like the actors he chose for the parts, I can only hope we will see more someday and maybe see this as a full length film.

Isaid it on another thread and i'll say it again.Great friggin job the actors were right on way to go.Is this the start of a made for tv movie? if so when?keep up the great work

I was just about to post this. It does look good, but I wouldn't put it over the live action trailer.

Yeah it looks good, but no way near the live action.

does anyone think Tony looks like a thinner version of Dante Hicks from Clerks?

It's certainly good work, but I'm not going to put it above the product turned out by a triple figure-budgeted Hollywood film.

I like the varied easter eggs at the retinal scan. The Stan Lee inclusion brought about the giggles.

OK maybe I misspoke. It's not "better" than the "Official" film but it's one of the best fan trailers I've ever seen.:yay:

I agree there. The cartoon ones in the other thread are sweet too.:woot:

Nice imagination, nice overall. Really can't compare to a million dollar production of course.

I'ts interesting to see the imagination and creativity independent fantasy film makers have. In some ways, their films boast a higher level of creativity and imagination that I wish we would see in the big budget productions.....On the other hand, while the big budget productions would no doubt produce better sfx, the cost of fully realizing some of the stuff in the fan films would probably make studios cringe. Probably why so many fantasy and comicbook films always feel like their holding back or only willing to go so far. I consider Spidey's films and Supe's films the exception.

I guess it's all about finding the right talent for these films and then striking a balance that the studios are comfortable with.

Wow. That was great stuff for a fan film. Very good job done by that crew. :up: I wish the guys in Hollywood had as much imagination.

Thought the guy who was Nick Fury was pretty cool. Especially how in that first shot he just turns around with that big stogie in his mouth.

loved it loved it loved it...makes me just that much more amped up about this film coming out

Yay! A bunch of colorful, fast, blurry close-up shots with fugly actors. :) :up:

For fan film, it looks real good, however the "Official" movie trailer far exceeds this one.

And WTF with Gene Khan?? :huh: Not asian or even have a mustache. They should have went with a different villain. :whatever:

For fan film, it looks real good, however the "Official" movie trailer far exceeds this one.

And WTF with Gene Khan?? :huh: Not asian or even have a mustache. They should have went with a different villain. :whatever:
What are you talking about? That guy was asian. Take another look and pause it when it comes to him. He may not be full blooded asian but he definitely has asian in him.

I agree about the mustache though.

What are you talking about? That guy was asian. Take another look and pause it when it comes to him. He may not be full blooded asian but he definitely has asian in him.

I agree about the mustache though.

khan.jpg

he looks more latin to me.:o

It looked . . . OK, but they didn't make the music cues fit in with the trailer very well. I couldn't see exactly what was going on with some of those shots.

But hey, I still think parts of Fantastic Four by Corman looked better than Tim Story FF.

It´s a well-done, about as professional as it gets fan film, but in no way better as a product than the trailer for the official movie, which has a story, some cool action and witty lines and, hey, has Robert Downey Jr!

This was already been posted a couple days ago in the non-spoiler iron man forum by vich, the film was made with a limited budget and the cast was mostly all the directers friends, it took him a couple years to make the film.

very good work and shows how much cgi has improved over the years to make effects accessible to even the general public...

that looks like a crazy amount of work but good job.

Its a FAN film.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"