Iron Man New Iron Man Fan Film

That was really well done for a superhero fanfilm. Most look horrible.

Indeed, 2D the old fashion way à La "TRON".
Except that TRON wasn't shot with a camcorder.

Well it is a fictional syndicated TV SHOW, in the spirit of STREETHAWK and AIRWOLF, BLUETHUNDER.

It did give you the feeling that you wanted to see a pilot episode isn't it? :oldrazz:

Anthony Stark is secretary general of the U.N. The AVENGERS are just a back up team that gives him a hand just in case ShellHead can't handle things all by himself.

While in the A-TEAM, BUCK ROGERS... there was a voice over, I have never heard dialogues in an opening credit of a tv show? Magnum, Miami Vice, Matt Houston...

Sorry, born in the 70s and love these shows. :woot:

We had an actor for RHODEY that looked just like Steve Williams from 21 JUMP STREET (Without the moustache to fit with the 1980's Mark D Bright rendition of Rhodey) but when we were about to shoot, he learned that a member of his family past away. We had to move on and production went ahead without one of the main characters :csad:

But !! :cwink: Look carefully at Pepper's screen, an Icon of the War Machine appears on the monitor, unfortunately we didn't get to shoot the WAR MACHINE scenes..

As for Mandarin you'll see why there is nothing human bout this fellow:

In my TV SHOW, Millionaire Tycoon Gene Khan found a MAKLUAN Alien spaceship that crashed many years ago in The Tunguska region and found 10 rings inside it with other pieces of technology.

Wow so much power but but not strong enough as our planet is protected by EARTH MIGHTIEST HEROES. So he activates a beacon that opens a portal and brings a Makluan fortress next to our planet.

It's up to IRON MAN, FURY, WIDOW, WARBIRD and the AVENGERS to stop the Mandarin and the MAKLUAN Fleet from destroying Earth.

=================
IRON MAN VIBRO BLADE
=================

The scene where you get to see IRON MAN's weapon punching through a Makluan sentinel is a vibroblade, he already used that in an issue where he was fighting TITANIUM MAN. While I don't remember the number of the issue, I know that it was an issue without dialogues at all, like the ones Larry Hama used to script for GI JOE.

==================
SHIELD STRATO-CARRIER
==================

Speaking of TITANIUM. A mysterious and cloaked intruder has been detected onboard the SHIELD Strato-Carrier. His target is Director Nick Fury. There is a scene where FURY uses his gun to blast TITANIUM MAN. The scene featuring the floating aircraft carrier has been deleted.

========================
SHIELD STEALTH HAMMER JET
========================

The first time I shot scenes with a F-117 model and thought that Nick Fury would pilot something fancier then an old jet.

I designed the STEALTH HAMMER jet and deleted the scenes with the F-117.

==============================
ROXXON INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX
==============================

HAPPY is driving a flying car (hovering over the ROXXON industrial complex) which has a machine gun under it.
The same standard car used by SHIELD AGENTS designed by David Guivant who works for STARK Industries. And Tony gets credit for it all the time !!

=================================
BLACK WIDOW: SNEAKING INTO HYDRABASE
=================================

A well known Building serves as the HYDRA BASE in New York.
You'll notice that the interior design has an intricate architecture and texture that reminds you a bit of a an octopus.

You can see that my IRON MAN only cost me a dime, at least you don't have to spend money to watch it and it's free for you all to enjoy. :cwink:

Nice imagination, nice overall. Really can't compare to a million dollar production of course.

I'ts interesting to see the imagination and creativity independent fantasy film makers have. In some ways, their films boast a higher level of creativity and imagination that I wish we would see in the big budget productions.....On the other hand, while the big budget productions would no doubt produce better sfx, the cost of fully realizing some of the stuff in the fan films would probably make studios cringe. Probably why so many fantasy and comicbook films always feel like their holding back or only willing to go so far. I consider Spidey's films and Supe's films the exception.

I guess it's all about finding the right talent for these films and then striking a balance that the studios are comfortable with.

Comparing the story of ULTIMATE X-MEN comics issue #1 to #6 and the X-MEN movies you're wondering how come in 6 issues,
there are more things happening and more characters fleshed out then the entire film saga?

I looked at a superhero film by Tsui Ark called BLACK MASK II for 6 Million dollars and the amount of destruction in ID-4 by Rolland Emmerich and Dean Devlin.

They gotta put the right people who understand the franchise with people who got the money to produce something big.

I liked it but was a bit confused.
Are they going to make the whole movie or was the trailer all there will be.
It says it's a fanfilm so will it be a true "film"?

We had an actor for RHODEY that looked just like Steve Williams from 21 JUMP STREET (Without the moustache to fit with the 1980's Mark D Bright rendition of Rhodey) but when we were about to shoot, he learned that a member of his family past away. We had to move on and production went ahead without one of the main characters :csad:

header4.gif

Great news THE IRON MAN FAN FILM was screened at the SUPANOVA CONVENTION in MELBOURNE and BRISBANE.

Click here to see the FLYER :oldrazz:

Great news, IRON MAN will also be screened at these Conventions:

GEN CON (AUSTRALIA)
attachment.php

FINNCON (FINLAND)
attachment.php

SHORE LEAVE 30 (BALTIMORE)
slmenu_r01_c2.gif

This was very cool for a fan film, however it could have been better.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"