• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

New Psp Package

iambilly81

Sidekick
Reaction score
got word today at work that sony will no longer be shipping the $250.00 package with the system, battery, charge cord, soft case, and headphones.

there will just be the $200.00....... till closer to x-mas.

sony will have out a package for $250.00 that will include

the system
battery
charge cord
1 gig memory
ATV off road fury
lordz of dogtown UMD

looks like there tryin to catch up to the nintendo ds a little with a better combo then what they got out there now. i can see the game but why that movie. i guess to appeal to late teen early 20 crowd.

anyone else got more info on this?

i work in retail, it was a message sent out today. saying why we will no longer be gettins shipments of the 250.00 package,and to be aware of the christmas deal they will bring. i dont think it is a store exclusive, but. it might be.

PSP was a semi-success, but in the long run, it failed.

It was just a fad.

Can I have some of whatever you're smoking? Seriously.

Lords of Dogtown? :(

Anyways, Maybe I'll get a psp this xmas?

New GTA, Tekken 5, Valkyrie Profile, Syphon Filter, dammit :mad:

+ Metal Gear Solid Portable Ops, Killzone Liberation, Metal Slug :cmad:

The new MGS looks like the best of the bunch... Not too sure about KILLZONE yet.

Zenien said:
Can I have some of whatever you're smoking? Seriously.
if your taking to me, im smokin nothing, youll see soon enough im dead on, if i have too ill scan in the memo we got to show you.

Syphon Filter is great. I don't like Tekken all that much. What PSP games do you have, Z?

iambilly81 said:
got word today at work that sony will no longer be shipping the $250.00 package with the system, battery, charge cord, soft case, and headphones.

there will just be the $200.00....... till closer to x-mas.

sony will have out a package for $250.00 that will include

the system
battery
charge cord
1 gig memory
ATV off road fury
lordz of dogtown UMD

looks like there tryin to catch up to the nintendo ds a little with a better combo then what they got out there now. i can see the game but why that movie. i guess to appeal to late teen early 20 crowd.

anyone else got more info on this?

This sounds okay.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stevezorz
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"