New Zak Penn interview, X3 is talked about quite a bit.

AVEITWITHJAMON

Badass Cloud
Reaction score
http://www.craveonline.com/entertainment/film/article/avengers-movie-update-with-zak-penn-80387

He mentions X3 quite extensively in this interview.

From a personal point of view, I still feel he comes off as incredibly arrogant person and unable to take the fan reaction to X3. As before, he basically just wont admit that what many fans have been moaning about are true. In his defense, he admits its flawed, and comes accross better in this interview than previously, but he still seems to think X3 satisfied a lot more people than it did.

Ahh he just comes across as really straightforward, no BS. He isn't waffling, but at the same time he's not going to come out and be all "ok, I admit it. I suck." I'm still nervous about this guy writing the Avengers. It's not that I dislike him as a person, but that he's all over the place on the quality of his writing.

Ahh he just comes across as really straightforward, no BS. He isn't waffling, but at the same time he's not going to come out and be all "ok, I admit it. I suck." I'm still nervous about this guy writing the Avengers. It's not that I dislike him as a person, but that he's all over the place on the quality of his writing.

I am slightly nervous too. But you have to remember now that he is writing under Marvels leadership no-one elses. They will make sure it is close to the material and they won't let him mess it up. I'm sure if they don't like it they will get Ed Norton and co. on the case :yay:

I dunno. Not sure how much of TIH was his, but I feel he could've done better with that as well.

He comes off sounding like someone who spends a lot of time defending himself.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"