NFL Kneeling

It's the way giant multi-billion dollar companies operate, that's a fact.

Goodell didn't just walk in to the board room, start freaking out at Fox & Friends and announce "daw, Trump's mad, we'd better jump when he says jump!". These people have an army of marketers & pollsters who get the lay of the land with the fanbase, clearly a company like the NFL (especially as down-in-the-ratings as they've been the last few years) acts based on what they've internally determined is what their market wants.
It'd be much simpler to admit you don't have a source. This is why people get tired of talking to you.

It's the way giant multi-billion dollar companies operate, that's a fact.

Goodell didn't just walk in to the board room, start freaking out at Fox & Friends and announce "daw, Trump's mad, we'd better jump when he says jump!". These people have an army of marketers & pollsters who get the lay of the land with the fanbase, clearly a company like the NFL (especially as down-in-the-ratings as they've been the last few years) acts based on what they've internally determined is what their market wants.
Yep, and they have determined that Trump and his people don't matter as much as you like to think they do.

NFL Owner Blasts President Trump On His National Anthem Stance

Also, you do realize NFL ratings aren't "down" right? Percentage wise, they are the biggest television program every year, as they have been losing less viewers in the general shrinking television audience. The ratings scare tactic is so obvious.

It'd be much simpler to admit you don't have a source. This is why people get tired of talking to you.

The source is experience in the private sector. No, I don't have a Goodell quote citing their internal stats, if it's public I haven't seen it. You clearly don't really grasp that CEOs don't just have some tourette's tick and decide to run off in a certain policy direction based on nothing, though. Money motivates these people, and their business acumen decided the types of people who watch football by-and-large are the type of people who don't want anthem protesting going unchecked.

That's being cynical, not being spoken as an NFL fan. Look, if the football demo happened to be a majority BLM sympathizers, they'd have gone the other way and embraced it. Basic stuff.

That's a...pretty off way of looking at it, Darth. So they're...still down, just down by less than they were in 2016. But down. Okayyyyy.

Your quote is also a lone individual manager, who seems to be outnumbered by other managers, and who doesn't represent the league overall the way Goodell does. *Thumbs up*

I always picture those outraged by nfl players kneeling during the anthem walking by a homeless vet like.

"Sorry, all I have are 20's... But I do stand for the anthem and you're welcome."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"