Nia DaCosta to direct

Those films also have ensemble casts. You increase the amount of main characters you have to service and cut the running time, so the results are always going to be less then ideal.

Nia DaCosta did her best basically working as a hired gun. I hope this doesn't derail her career. This wasn't her movie and you could tell.

i enjoyed this movie and found that i think i'll rewatch it more than some of the others.

i wonder how well it wouldve done if not for the strike and being able to promote it proper. she doesn't deserve how bad it's performing.

i enjoyed this movie and found that i think i'll rewatch it more than some of the others.

i wonder how well it wouldve done if not for the strike and being able to promote it proper. she doesn't deserve how bad it's performing.
I wonder how well it would've done if they didn't heavily reshoot it and Nia DaCosta had more time and control to assert her vision on the project.

Also, the movie doesn't need the Multiverse tie-ins. It adds nothing to film.

And Secret Invasion didn't help matters. It was a bad tie-in for the franchise.

Secret Invasion didn't affect my eXperience with this though, as I eXpected they would just ignore the show and they did.

Secret Invasion didn't affect my eXperience with this though, as I eXpected they would just ignore the show and they did.

Making Secret Invasion absolutely irrelevant. If they waited to do Secret Invasion after this movie it would've made more sense and had more gas.

The problem is you can't do Secret Invasion without the rest of the MCU. It makes no sense. Secret Invasion in the comics was a company-wide crossover with all hands on deck.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"