Nicolas Winding Refn's ‘Too Old To Die Young’ series for Amazon Studios

Refn is mistaken if he thinks the internet permanently deletes things. :oldrazz:

Hurry up before this link is gone!

[YT]HUW2x1RH7Rk[/YT]

Much appreciated StarLord. Looks ****ing amazing.

[YT]BwG0bd7O0Fs[/YT]

music from the trailer

[YT]TxhMU7aEPMM[/YT]

They just wrapped up the 9 month production of the movie this past week. So now it's all the editing work to be done. Editing 10 episodes could take a while, so this definitely won't be out until who knows something like mid 2019.

Been quite a while since any noteworthy news came out on this. It's still on track to release in late 2019. And last night Cliff Martinez showed off some fresh footage and music from the series. Don't watch unless you're cool with spoilers of course.

It seems the video got taken down on youtube/twitter and IG, they must have went after whoever put the videos up...bummer.

Well that explains why it's taking so long to edit and release. It'll be worth it though, with each episode almost being film length that is a lot of Refn goodness to take in.

Stunning! Tellaar is such a great gifted actor. He will light up a ****-storm with this series. Really a top pick for Bruce Wayne even in that trailer alone

I wonder if the score will be more like OGF where it's all martinez, or if it'll be more like Drive/The Neon Demon where Refn uses music from artists i've never heard of before. I hope the music is on point, I trust Martinez to deliver but 15-16 hours of material is a ton for one dude.

Episodes 4 & 5 of the series will debut at Cannes in France next month, I guess Refn will be there to show off the good stuff. Also a soundtrack release from milan records is confirmed.

Yeah, I just figured they probably would have done the first two, like Lynch did when they showed Twin Peaks at Cannes

Yeah idk, i'm not sure what kind of continuity or how linear the story is in TOTDY. I assume since Refn films in chronological order then there is a progressive story to follow. But maybe 4 and 5 is some kind of turning point or spin off the main plot. I really think Refn simply chose to show the strongest material out of the 10 episodes though cause that makes more sense.

So they will be showing this at Cannes on friday the 17th, hope to get lots of reactions/news/maybe a second trailer and hopefully a soundtrack pre order by the first week of june.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"