Not sure anyone will care, but if you want 1080P and HDMI compatibility on an old 360

Discussion in 'Microsoft' started by guitarsingerguy, Dec 29, 2007.

1. guitarsingerguy Who am I?

2. WhatsHisFace Registered

Firmware updates have already allowed for 1080p native output, and components are fine...

MADCATZ IS A SCAM!!!!!!!!!!!!

3. guitarsingerguy Who am I?

I don't have a 1080P capable TV anyway, but I guess this is always an option for people out there that don't have VGA port on their TV. I ****ing hate Mad Catz anyway, but who am I to judge? :o

4. WhatsHisFace Registered

I don't know. I sometimes feel like people make a much bigger deal out of HDMI than it needs to be. As long as it's not RF, it's a sharp, undisrupted image. Why does it matter if I'm only plugging in one prong or three? I'm not moving my console every few minutes.

However, that's just me. Some people need one cable I guess. But MadCatz seems to be exploiting those people. At least, in my cynical mind.

5. Purple Prancer Registered

I would like MadCatz more if they took out the cheesy Z

6. WhatsHisFace Registered

But the nonsensical substitution of the letter "S" with the letter "Z" is the entire hook of the company and increases their product quality single-handedly. Also, gamers are all ten years old, so the "Z" probably doubles their sales numbers.

7. Kryptonian Warrior The Dawn Is Upon Us

But, the problem is, most HDTV's dont even accept a 1080p input from a component cable. The cable is capable to do it, its just a matter of the TV itself being able to accept the signal. There is only one TV that I know of that will accept, and that is a Pioneer Elite Plasma TV.

8. EdRyder Registered

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Yes, yes I will subscribe to your newsletter.