Transformers Official Favorite Quotes From Transformers the Movie

Got me on that one. I know on other boards, they censor. Ksite and Devoted to does it.

^Me too, saw it again today and there is no doubt it was IH. He seemed the least sympathetic to the humans throughout the movie to me.

yeah i like Tyrese's line to, on the phone

Man i dont kn...Maaaan if u seen this ****!

ahahahahahah!

I got a huge kick out of Frenzy; it was almost like he was on something, with the laughter and buzzing around...made me laugh almost every time.

I keep seeing more stuff that went by so fast the first time. I got a real giggle just now watching this clip http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ix0y0cyUYp0 and I just now noticed that when Frenzy was at the computer disabling the cryopreservation unit to thaw out Megatron, he suddenly does a Steve Irwin (the Crocodile Hunter), looks straight into the camera and yells 'DANGER DANGER DANGER". I just giggled.

^The video has been removed unfortunately.

But one line i do love the more i see it is when Jazz tackles Brawl and says "Come on Decepticon punk!"

Prime: "We don't harm the humans. What's gotten into you?"
Ironhide: "I'm just saying we could... it's an option."

"Is it fffeeeeaaarrrrr, or courage that compels you fleshling?" -Megatron.

Optimus Prime: It's you and me, Megatron.
Megatron: No, it's just me, Prime.
Optimus Prime: At the end of this day, one shall stand, one shall fall!
Megatron: You still fight for the weak! That is why you lose!

Starscream: I live to serve you, Lord Megatron.
Megatron: Where is the cube?
Starscream: The humans have taken it.
Megatron: You've failed me yet again, Starscream. Get them!

Sam 'Spike' Witwicky: Wait, how do you know about the glasses?
Optimus Prime: eBay.

I thought "Oh, so Unwise" was just dripping with evil!

I loved the way he practically purred it. Sent shivers up my spine.

>^..^<

Yah sure, yew betcha! NOT something I would have wanted tossed in my direction. Would have scared the living bejeesus out of me!

"MY NAME IS OPTIMUS PRIME", the best line in the movie by far!

Oh i dont know, there were some great lines in the movie from all parties.

One of my favourites of Prime's though was "...We are here....WE are waiting." Perfect ending line!

Oh i dont know, there were some great lines in the movie from all parties.

One of my favourites of Prime's though was "...We are here....WE are waiting." Perfect ending line!

For me, getting to see him come to life on the big screen and saying that, it put me back to when I was a kid, that is why IMO it was the best. Many other lines were great but none of them did that to me.

For me, the best line of the movie was easily

"Transform and Roll Out!"
-Optimus Prime

That line is just such a classic, it was great to see them include it in the movie.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"