Superman Returns Official New Superman Returns Pictures

Status
Not open for further replies.
More sets...

Flying rig...

flyingrigza2.jpg

Eden FX have added some pics of their work on SR...

01aas1.jpg

02aws9.jpg

03aes5.jpg

SOURCE LINKS: 1 2 3 4

Does anyone here have that pic of the rare poster of Superman holding the plane? I think dark b posted it some time ago.I don't have it anymore.If you do please post it. Thanks.

More sets...

Does anyone here have that pic of the rare poster of Superman holding the plane? I think dark b posted it some time ago.I don't have it anymore.If you do please post it. Thanks.
Here it is:yay:
supermantoybannerxi5pe8.jpg

20068142049118490ew2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I never really liked that plane poster, glad it didn't make it. I wonder if there are other posters floating out there that didn't make it. You usually can find it on "poster artist" website portfolios.

thanks retroman. to bad this was not on the DVD. they promoted some grounbreaking flying and wirerigs and they didnt show enough IMO.

and since they also said more then once that they build a detailed 3d brandon routh with pore details they could have showed it.

thanks retroman. to bad this was not on the DVD. they promoted some grounbreaking flying and wirerigs and they didnt show enough IMO.

and since they also said more then once that they build a detailed 3d brandon routh with pore details they could have showed it.
Yeah, the dvd has a great documentary but IMO it lacks things like commentary tracks with extra insight on the production and featurettes on the effects.:o

The extended edition would be a great place to add stuff like that.
under gallery it says

Original Opening Sequence (Cut): Modeling, Animation, Textures, Particle Effects
3d Studio Max, Particle Flow, Photoshop

noone can show the krypton scenes WB? hhhh? f..... :cmad:
Not surprising.There's probably some kind of an embargo in place on the actual footage of the whole sequence until WB releases it themselves. Hopefully we won't have to wait too long to see that eventually.

He looks awesome right there. Look how much he towers over that dude :woot:

Yup, he looks so tall. :word: But awesome is not a good enough word to describe how good he looks there; more like magnificent, majestic and utterly gorgeous, imo. LOVE his pose there, he looks very heroic...like a truly Greek god. Brandon Is Superman.

BRB!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back