Superman Returns Official New Superman Returns Pictures

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yup, he looks so tall. :word: But awesome is not a good enough word to describe how good he looks there; more like magnificent, majestic and utterly gorgeous, imo. LOVE his pose there, he looks very heroic...like a truly Greek god. Brandon Is Superman.

BRB!

Well, I'm a dude so I try to refrain from calling other dudes gorgeous :woot:

But yeah, everything else is agreed.

Well, I'm a dude so I try to refrain from calling other dudes gorgeous :woot:

But yeah, everything else is agreed.

Well yeah, I know. :woot:

I usually try to refrain myself here from saying things like that, but on this occasion I just couldn't help it.. :cwink: some things have to be said, and yeah, I'm a girl, so it fits. haha.

Well yeah, I know. :woot:

I usually try to refrain myself here from saying things like that, but on this occasion I just couldn't help it.. :cwink: some things have to be said, and yeah, I'm a girl, so it fits. haha.

I didn't know whether you were a girl or not, but after I heard that I took a guess lol. I wouldn't be able to stop myself from saying that about Sophia Bush, so it's cool :D

http://img520.imageshack.us/img520/351/mv5bmtizdt5.jpg[/IMG]
Source

I didn't know whether you were a girl or not, but after I heard that I took a guess lol. I wouldn't be able to stop myself from saying that about Sophia Bush, so it's cool :D

Really?! he! Yup. And did you know that Sophia made a movie with Brandon recently? It's called 'Table for Three' and it's coming out in March, according to Brandon's recent interview. Have you seen the trailer?

i hope the smile is there because you were joking.

:whatever: ... you can check the guy's other pictures (on the link Retro provided); he is with Lou "Hulk' Ferrigno, who is pretty tall as well. He is listed as 6' 4.5" on his imdb page. Do a comparison. You can also see how taller Brandon is than him (his movement coach) in the documentary on how they made SR. There are some scenes of both together.

Save your Anti-Routh nonsense for someone else.

yeah.. *sigh*

flyingrigza2.jpg
I like this kind of stuff. Do they show it much in the making of in the dvd..? Is there any making of..?

Really?! he! Yup. And did you know that Sophia made a movie with Brandon recently? It's called 'Table for Three' and it's coming out in March, according to Brandon's recent interview. Have you seen the trailer?

I haven't seen the trailer yet, but I've seen some pics from it. I'll end up seeing it just because the two of them are in it lol :D

I like this kind of stuff. Do they show it much in the making of in the dvd..? Is there any making of..?

Yeah.. there's alot of behind the scenes stuff on the second disc.

people are aware that this is a 100% CGI brandon routh? :)

I LOVE IT! Thanks for posting, though I had already seen it before; I saw the mag at the book stores back in 2006/2007. :yay:

Great picture, love the facial expression, perfect for Supes, were is this from?

That is an awesome picture.

AGREED, guys!

people are aware that this is a 100% CGI brandon routh? :)

I knew.

That's one thing that makes it so awesome.

In your face, '08 Hulk.

Exactly.

^That picture looks so fake that it's incredible it is on the cover of a magazine...

does anyone have cinefex? are there any new pics inside?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"