Official Nintendo 3DS Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Holy crap, I totally forgot that Animal Crossing was coming out this summer!

Yeah, I'll probably be picking that up. I played the hell out of the one on the DS.

As long as that Mole cuts me some slack for...You know... Going to bed.

If you quit before saving then you're just asking for it.

I ordered Super Mario 3D Land and Luigi's Mansion with my 3DS. For the future I have my sights set on Kid Icarus, Ocarina of Time, and possibly MonHun and Fire Emblem depending on how I like the demos.

Besides those, what are the "must have" games on the 3DS?

Professor Layton is pretty good from what I've played so far, the 3D looks nice. Scribblenauts is fun too.

Pushmo, Crashmo, and Mutant Mudds are the eShop must haves.

I was about to pick up Mutant Mudd, but it went free a few weeks ago on my iphone, and it's the exact same game, just without the 3D, so I'm good on that. But it is a really fun game.

I keep getting errors when I try to perform a system update. Anyone else have this problem?

Perhaps it might be a small issue with your internet connection.

Possible. I've never had the issue with any other device though.

It finally worked on the 7th or 8th attempt.

I played the demos for Resident Evil: Revelations and Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate.

Resident Evil was great in the sense that it seems to be a throwback to RE4, however I can't see myself playing that game on a handheld because the combat just felt too wonky. I would seriously consider buying the console version if Capcom priced it more reasonably though.

Monster Hunter was all around awesome. I really can't fathom why Capcom has put such little effort into bringing this series to the west. I could easily see this franchise getting pretty big over here if they developed a version specifically for the PC and non-Nintendo consoles with true online multiplayer.

I'm a little wary of buying it though, because I would definitely need to get the circle pad pro with it (my hand began to cramp shocking fast), and also because Monster Hunter 4 is coming out soon-ish as well.

well i FINALLY got Super MArio 3D Land as I was going away on holiday and decided to dust off the ol 3DS.... glad I finally got round to it, great game, and just as I thought it was too short BAM! they double the length of the game out of nowhere

will def be getting Luigis Mansion at some point

my only problem is that the must have games are all Ninty ones

well i FINALLY got Super MArio 3D Land as I was going away on holiday and decided to dust off the ol 3DS.... glad I finally got round to it, great game, and just as I thought it was too short BAM! they double the length of the game out of nowhere
Yeah, I was surprised, too. I love that game so much. It turned out better than I thought it would.

Does E. Gadd ever lighten up with the phone calls? That's the only thing that's keeping me from fully enjoying Luigi's Mansion.

Well, looks like the 3DS still has the best games of any console on the market. Very exciting news today.

I'm glad Bravely Default is finally getting released over here (even though it is a year away...). That game got some pretty insane buzz when it was originally released in Japan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"